• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

dead_parrots.jpg

If you dont feed your parrot, bad things can happen. PLEASE BE KIND, GIVE YOUR PARROT WATER.

See, these are much happier! :

parrot-hotlinks.jpg

Parrot = Colorful Pigeon

Both are disgusting disease laden creatures.

If this is something I can be involved in I can't wait to do another pass!

Ok, my parronting isn't as time consuming as I thought it might be. So I'll submit my entry and hope that you'll have me. Great idea for a pass, can't wait to see the lineup.

exotic-parrot-wallpaper.jpg

Against better thoughts after seeing the monkey fucks posting in this thread, I'd love to be in on whatever the hell is going on if you'll have me Phyliss.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on.....but I like it.

If this is a pass where we package up our pet birds and trade them with some cigars....I'm in.

If it's just about cigars.......well, I may still be interested.

Ok I was just going to have this thread endlessly feature pictures of birds but some guys I like posted and seem to want to do a Buffett pass. I guess we will have to actually do something here. I am going to wait to figure anything out until the pirate pass is done, which should be another week or so.....

Anyone else interested go ahead and post here and we will figure out who is playing and what for. If you don't like parrots/JB/pirates this probably isn't for you since it will likely involve all those things. Also if you are brand new or a shitheel this isn't for you either, because you are too green (for the former) and too worthless (the latter).

I'm not sure I'd qualify as a "Parrot Head", but I digs me some Buffet.

I'll keep my eye on the thread, and if there is room for one, I'd be happy to take a spot.

So far names look like:

Bad Influence Bob
Boar
Robbmt
Brent
Drunkfish
Nashkicker
Clint
Number
Khari
Justin
Wyatt