• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Culebras

Mark Twain

Call me Ishmael.
I've heard from a reliable source that these will be released soon. They will be presented as 9 cigars in 3 braided bundles per box and each bundle will have its own coffin. They will be completely handmade as opposed to the previous machine made release that was discontinued some time ago. The previous release came with 25 cigars per box with 8 braided bundles and one loose cigar.

No idea on price, but this being a much-hyped release leads me to believe that demand will be high. Expect to pay to be the first kid on your block to have your own 9 ct box of Partagas Culebras. :blush:

Old Culebra packaging-

par_culeb.jpg

New Culebra presentation- (Source deserves credit for the photo and info, but will have to remain nameless) ;)

image3235.jpg

I'm stoked for these. Hopefully they are reachable in price.

I'm definitely putting this one on my list to buy when Cuban cigars become legal.

Thank you for sharing those great pics, I look forward to trying to acquire one. ;)

I've been sitting on the bench waiting for these things... If any has a source pop up, please let me know.

These look tasty! :thumbs:

I've always wanted one just for the novelty, but tell me more Marc.
Do you smoke them like they are? Take them apart? Does each one have the same belnd or, different?

Looks like smoking all three at once could knock a Noob on their ass. :laugh:

You take them apart and share them. Also they should all be the same except for from variations due to the different shapes they might be.

Looks like I am going to have to keep an eye open!!!

You take them apart. Fun to pull one out and split it with friends.
Spoilsport! :angry:

I wanted to see photos of John huffing the whole braid and turning green doing it. :p

Wilkey

I have a Davidoff that I plan on splitting up with some friends when the time comes, but I also had a Drew Estate Medusa that i decided to smoke this past Father's Day. I brought the camera along to take some pics, but the damn batteries were dead.

I left the whole thing together, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Definitely an experience.

I'm in for a box! :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

<I had to do it Wilkey!>

I wanted to see photos of John huffing the whole braid and turning green doing it. :p

Wilkey
:laugh: :laugh: I may be uneducated, but if a Power Ranger can still make me wobbly............ What makes you think I'd be stupid enough to smoke three Partagas at the same time. :laugh:

Of course, on a dare for a free one and one to post with I might do it. :whistling:

Wilkey
:laugh: :laugh: I may be uneducated, but if a Power Ranger can still make me wobbly............ What makes you think I'd be stupid enough to smoke three Partagas at the same time. :laugh:

Of course, on a dare for a free one and one to post with I might do it. :whistling:
Oooooooh,

That just might get a taker. :)

Wilkey