• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas D4s

gawntrail

I've smoked 1 of these and liked it. I'm considering buying a box or two (these are VERY affordable). And just wanted to hear anyone's input, good or bad, on this stick.

Thanks in advance for the info.

M. Gipson

They are one of my favorite , Ive found them for $176.00 delivered.
maybe after I get through christmas Ill have to get somemore :D

I like them, just make sure you get them very fresh, around 2 months old. These go through a long and nasty sick period.

I've smoked several of these, have only come up with one "sicko". Affordable, and a nice Cuban flavor profile.

The only enjoyable ones I've had have been at least 2 years old. Pretty good smoke but far from a favorite. It is a very popular stick though.

I have 2 boxes sleeping right now from "03" Smoked 1 when I first got them and yes they are sweet! ;)

I don't like 'em.

Especially not the fake one I pulled out of a pass :0

(Don't worry, the pass was NOT on this board ;) ) They're supposed to be a 50 ring and the one I pulled was 54+, I'm an idiot for not looking closer when I pulled it. For a fake cigar, it wasn't too bad :p

Getting back to the real ones, I think they're kinda flat & boring. To me they're kinda like a phat Party Short :p .

If you want that vitola, go with an SC La Fuerza or a Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2. I like RA but not RASS which is why I purposely did not suggest them.

Partagas D4s

I just finished one about 1/2 hr ago, I loved it.

Split a box with my buddy.

Half my split I tucked away for awhile , I think they will be even better with some age on them.

Wozol

coventrycat86 said:
cvmfour said:
I'd suggest some with age on them
YOU need some age on yourself there young'n :sign:

Is it legal for 19 year olds to smoke in Mississippi? :D :D :sign:
:sign: We come out of momma smoking :p Things are done differently in the south ;)

cvmfour said:
coventrycat86 said:
cvmfour said:
I'd suggest some with age on them
YOU need some age on yourself there young'n :sign:

Is it legal for 19 year olds to smoke in Mississippi? :D :D :sign:
:sign: We come out of momma smoking :p Things are done differently in the south ;)
:D Sorry CVM, I forget these things. I've been in the nanny-state of Connecticut for waaaaaaaay to long........ :p

I've smoked 3 of these and while nice I really think they need some age to bring out the best so I'm keeping my other 3 for a year or so.

I don't particularly care for the Partagas line but PSD4 is right up there on my short list. I agree with threei - they are good young and then 3+yrs. In between they are one of the most boring things going.

I have yet to have one that was on. They all have seemed flat to me. I love the partagas twang, and this doesn't do it for me. On the other hand, they are good for when I dont want a "heavy" habana.

I really like the 898's. I have had several that were well aged and tasted perfect. I have some old PSD4's that have been stored for quite some time. The reason was the lack of bling bling. Kind of tasteless as has been mentioned before. Maybe they have sat there too long. I guess my next task will be to get one out and smoke it. I also have some new ones that I will now have to smoke for a comparison. Nice to have some imput guys! :) thanks

melski said:
I don't particularly care for the Partagas line but PSD4 is right up there on my short list. I agree with threei - they are good young and then 3+yrs. In between they are one of the most boring things going.
[snapback]145397[/snapback]​

I like them but I think they need some age on them. Bought some '03s about a year ago that were O.K. at first (got kind of gross about half way down). I smoked my last one a few weeks ago and it was great!

Back