• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PARTAGAS SERIE D5 - CLEARANCE SALE!

Let's rate the cigars, on the cigars. Not how well they ship or how convenient they were to work with, on the sale.

As we all know, just because someone becomes a vendor, doesn't mean they sell legit cigars. It's up to us, to determine that and let the community know. Until then, those that have received cigars, please don't gift any to anyone. Smoke one and see how they are.

Let's rate the cigars, on the cigars. Not how well they ship or how convenient they were to work with, on the sale.

As we all know, just because someone becomes a vendor, doesn't mean they sell legit cigars. It's up to us, to determine that and let the community know. Until then, those that have received cigars, please don't gift any to anyone. Smoke one and see how they are.

It's interesting that they are a 'sponsor'.
I would hope they were vetted (somewhat).

I'll have to wait a little while before I can smoke one. We've had a record in snowfall and lowest temperature in my city for February and March so far, with more snow in he forecast.

I've got so many smokes lined up to smoke that I'm starting to get the shakes! With no local smoking lounge, warmer weather can't come soon enough!

I'll have to wait a little while before I can smoke one. We've had a record in snowfall and lowest temperature in my city for February and March so far, with more snow in he forecast.

I've got so many smokes lined up to smoke that I'm starting to get the shakes! With no local smoking lounge, warmer weather can't come soon enough!

It's been friggin' cold here, but little to no snow. If it's going to be cold, bring snow! Hell, even the garage is cold, guess I need to either grow some balls and smoke by the fireplace with a nice fire or invest in a nice heater for the garage.

High yesterday was 15 and the high on Saturday is 63. Oklahoma needs to get it's stuff together! We have all 4 seasons, in each week it seems.