• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PARTIGAS serie D 2005 reserva

bfreebern said:
Sarcasm my jingly friend.
[snapback]208793[/snapback]​

I know - I was trying to emphasize it for you. :p Personally, I think this whole Vitasea thing is getting ridiculous. That post of a 2005 L.E. Partagas Series P #2 is the last straw. IT'S FAKE VITASEA!!!!! THERE IS NO PSP2 LIMITED EDITION 2005!!!!

:sign: :rolleyes:

mrjinglesusa said:
bfreebern said:

I know - I was trying to emphasize it for you. :p Personally, I think this whole Vitasea thing is getting ridiculous. That post of a 2005 L.E. Partagas Series P #2 is the last straw. IT'S FAKE VITASEA!!!!! THERE IS NO PSP2 LIMITED EDITION 2005!!!!

[snapback]208797[/snapback]​

Come on Jim. These are the new ones rolled by Juan Valdez on the OTHER side of Cuba. Sheesh.

:sign:

bfreebern said:
mrjinglesusa said:
bfreebern said:

[snapback]208797[/snapback]​

Come on Jim. These are the new ones rolled by Juan Valdez on the OTHER side of Cuba. Sheesh.

:sign:
[snapback]208802[/snapback]​

:laugh: My bad. Carry on Vitasea. I'd like a PLPC L.E. 2005 - I'm sure you've got one somewhere.

I just got this PM from vitasea and I quote,

"so who says they can't make a sublime el 2005
i also have piramide el 2005 wnich i belive was first made in 2001
did you look at my pics???"

Can any of you guys enlighten this guy, please!!!!

bigmac said:
I just got this PM from vitasea and I quote,

"so who says they can't make a sublime el 2005
i also have piramide el 2005 wnich i belive was first made in 2001
did you look at my pics???"

Can any of you guys enlighten this guy, please!!!!
[snapback]208838[/snapback]​

bfreebern said:
It's useless bigmac.
[snapback]208839[/snapback]​

What Brandon said. He doesn't realize he is getting fakes and never will. There is no Sublime 2005 EL. There is no PSP2 2005 EL. There will not be ELs this year of either of them. Someone he is getting them from is sticking EL labels on anything they can find and Vitasea thinks they are real ELs (or will be). He is wrong.

EDIT: Typo. Stupid wireless keyboard. :sign:

There is no Sublime 2005 EL. There is no PSP2 2005 EL. There will not be ELs this year of either of them.

What the heck do you mean Jingles :0 , I have a Sublime 2005 EL in my humidor. Didn't you see the picture I posted :whistling:

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
There is no Sublime 2005 EL. There is no PSP2 2005 EL.  There will not be ELs this year of either of them. 

What the heck do you mean Jingles :0 , I have a Sublime 2005 EL in my humidor. Didn't you see the picture I posted :whistling:

:cool:
[snapback]208852[/snapback]​

Hold on. Let me take this EL label off my Mag 50 2005 EL. There. Now, let me put it on a PLPC. There. See, now I have the 2005 PLPC EL I wanted! :laugh:

:p

what do you guys do to intertain your selves when i'm not around?????????
230 posts and 4650 views..........wow

vitasea said:
[snapback]208892[/snapback]​

It's one thread out of hundreds. Don't get a big head. If nothing else, it's entertaining to see a guy posting pictures of Edicion Limitadas from 2005 that DO NOT EXIST. :sign:

vitasea said:
i consult the merriam-webster dictionary to entertain myself...sorry couldn't resist :whistling:

Main Entry: en·ter·tain
Pronunciation: "en-t&r-'tAn
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English entertinen, from Middle French entretenir, from entre- inter- + tenir to hold -- more at TENABLE
transitive senses
1 a archaic : MAINTAIN b obsolete : RECEIVE
2 : to show hospitality to
3 a : to keep, hold, or maintain in the mind <I entertain grave doubts about her sincerity> b : to receive and take into consideration <refused to entertain our plea>
4 : to provide entertainment for
5 : to play against (an opposing team) on one's home field or court
intransitive senses : to provide entertainment especially for guests
synonym see AMUSE
- en·ter·tain·er noun

i am such a bad speller even spell check is not sure of what i'm saying
but you know if you get the idea its communicating
peace

vitasea said:

This is pretty entertaining! I wish you'd stick around...Show us more! :laugh:

vitasea said:
i am such a bad speller even spell check is not sure of what i'm saying
but you know if you get the idea its communicating
peace
[snapback]209019[/snapback]​

Brother...You are a trip. Don't care if your smokes are real or not. You are a hoot. :p

Of course these 2005 ELs are real. Do you guys really think he made those pictures in photshop. Those are real cigars. ???