• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parting Comments

Wow,,,,I thought for a minute I was in a mens cigar forum but as I keep reading I see a soap opera instead. Gentlemen, this is a cigar forum where people have opinions and opinions are answered with more opinions. If you don't like someone's opinion,,,read it and move on to the next biggest hurdle in your life without whining like a bunch of old women who have nothing better to do than beat a dead horse. It's a cigar forum for Gods sake,,,if you get your feelings hurt over something on here then you need to stop purchasing cigars and save your money for some therapy on how to handle your feelings when on a cigar board forum. I can hardly believe I have to write this on here to grown men,,,grow the fk up!!

You can leave too.

You know what cigar you can puff on JetDr,,,,and you can either light it or not.

Wow,,,,I thought for a minute I was in a mens cigar forum but as I keep reading I see a soap opera instead. Gentlemen, this is a cigar forum where people have opinions and opinions are answered with more opinions. If you don't like someone's opinion,,,read it and move on to the next biggest hurdle in your life without whining like a bunch of old women who have nothing better to do than beat a dead horse. It's a cigar forum for Gods sake,,,if you get your feelings hurt over something on here then you need to stop purchasing cigars and save your money for some therapy on how to handle your feelings when on a cigar board forum. I can hardly believe I have to write this on here to grown men,,,grow the fk up!!

Interesting, why say anything at all? I don't see how this can be construed as "constructive". ???

Ok, I will take the bait. As you say, "Interesting, why say anything at all?" Probably for the same reason you felt the tug to put your opinion after my quote and then add the additional thought about how you dont see this as constructive,,,,,read below and hopefully this might make sense to you but I'm putting a bet into Vegas to bet the ranch that you don't get it.

Because some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and act like men. My opinion was not meant to take one side nor the other,,,there is no side to take because people will always take something that is said and attach their own interpretation,,much like you did because your thought was that my statement wasn't constructive. I wasn't referring to anything you said nor was it meant to steer your thoughts to anything except what I said. There are grown men on here acting like 90 year old women who are beating a dead horse,,period,,,end of statement. My opinion and that is all that it is,,,but I am quick to learn that grown men who would rather rattle their intelectual sabres and "not accept" another members apology because it just wasn't what you wanted them to say is adolescent at best. I'm a newbie myself but that doesn't mean I don't know shit about cigars,,,I have 40 years of experience but I'm not here to impress anyone,,,just to share and listen to others experiences. If I want to read or listen to grown men bitch and moan about their feelings then I can watch a ton of soap operas on TV. Let's return to what this forum is all about.

Mate, just quickly: You cannot tout your intellectual maturity whilst simultaneously using commas as full stops... It just makes you look like an idiot.

This is, by the way, a self moderated forum. The system works, if marred by a little excess from time to time. Do stop trying to change the way things are run here mate, because you won't get far. Most of us who stick around do so because we are comfortable with how things are done. You can see how we would react harshly to new members thinking they know better.

To sum up: Less with the moral superiority, and more attention to good grammar please.
Well, Matey,,,,if you don't like my commas then I don't know what to tell you,,,yes I do, I don't care if you don't like it and for your information,,,,mate,,,,commas are used online as a 'pause',,,,,

I'm glad this isn't a moderated forum because it lets everyone express themselves and regardless of whether I "get far on here" or not is not going to ruin my day esp. because of an illiterate like yourself. Yes, you have the right to express yourself like an idiot and when you react harshly to 'new members' then you only bring yourself down to a lower level of idiocy. New members are what make this forum unless you want to be selective and choose to kick out whomever you want. My intent to refocus everyones attention to 'move on' instead of keeping this beach ball up in the air. There will always be little overzealous people as yourself who bully new members or anyone else for that matter because you think your words and thoughts matter,,,they don't. Your just another person with an opinion, like myself, who come on here to exchange ideas and thoughts. If that isn't your goal then maybe you need to start doubling your prozac and relax a bit. I got a feeling I will be hearing from you again on the boards as you will no doubt try to mesmerize me with your razor like wit and knowledge of life and how things work on here ,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My "new material" is reserved for the chat room.

Same goes for my JB pics, and jpegs of the like.

Interesting, why say anything at all? I don't see how this can be construed as "constructive". ???

Ok, I will take the bait. As you say, "Interesting, why say anything at all?" Probably for the same reason you felt the tug to put your opinion after my quote and then add the additional thought about how you dont see this as constructive,,,,,read below and hopefully this might make sense to you but I'm putting a bet into Vegas to bet the ranch that you don't get it.

Because some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and act like men. My opinion was not meant to take one side nor the other,,,there is no side to take because people will always take something that is said and attach their own interpretation,,much like you did because your thought was that my statement wasn't constructive. I wasn't referring to anything you said nor was it meant to steer your thoughts to anything except what I said. There are grown men on here acting like 90 year old women who are beating a dead horse,,period,,,end of statement. My opinion and that is all that it is,,,but I am quick to learn that grown men who would rather rattle their intelectual sabres and "not accept" another members apology because it just wasn't what you wanted them to say is adolescent at best. I'm a newbie myself but that doesn't mean I don't know shit about cigars,,,I have 40 years of experience but I'm not here to impress anyone,,,just to share and listen to others experiences. If I want to read or listen to grown men bitch and moan about their feelings then I can watch a ton of soap operas on TV. Let's return to what this forum is all about.

Mate, just quickly: You cannot tout your intellectual maturity whilst simultaneously using commas as full stops... It just makes you look like an idiot.

This is, by the way, a self moderated forum. The system works, if marred by a little excess from time to time. Do stop trying to change the way things are run here mate, because you won't get far. Most of us who stick around do so because we are comfortable with how things are done. You can see how we would react harshly to new members thinking they know better.

To sum up: Less with the moral superiority, and more attention to good grammar please.
Well, Matey,,,,if you don't like my commas then I don't know what to tell you,,,yes I do, I don't care if you don't like it and for your information,,,,mate,,,,commas are used online as a 'pause',,,,,

I'm glad this isn't a moderated forum because it lets everyone express themselves and regardless of whether I "get far on here" or not is not going to ruin my day esp. because of an illiterate like yourself. Yes, you have the right to express yourself like an idiot and when you react harshly to 'new members' then you only bring yourself down to a lower level of idiocy. New members are what make this forum unless you want to be selective and choose to kick out whomever you want. My intent to refocus everyones attention to 'move on' instead of keeping this beach ball up in the air. There will always be little overzealous people as yourself who bully new members or anyone else for that matter because you think your words and thoughts matter,,,they don't. Your just another person with an opinion, like myself, who comes on here to exchange ideas and thoughts. If that isn't your goal then maybe you need to start doubling your prozac and relax a bit. I got a feeling I will be hearing from you again on the boards as you will no doubt try to mesmerize me with your razor like wit and knowledge of life and how things on here work,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mate != Matey

pirate700.jpg

2 birds, 1 stone, count it

You can leave too.

You know what cigar you can puff on JetDr,,,,and you can either light it or not.

Ever meet someone and just decide, "I don't like you"?

You can leave too. In fact, you should just hang at CigarLive, or have they banned you yet?

And what's wrong with being banned at CL? :whistling:

Doc.

You can leave too.

Now you may want to re-think that comment!

MMM could do some stellar photoshopping, but the quality of graphics from Grateful1 and crew have taken the drama thread to a new level.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Being banned from CL should be touted as a badge of honor. Cigary what is wrong with you? You may be functionally able to post in such a charming fashion but why you would choose to do so is beyond me. Antagonizing people isn't the way to make nice.

5 Members: grateful1, xRanger, Marco-Polo, Brazilla, joshmickelson

I thought you left?

Most people only use them one at a time, though. :sign:

Funny how the person "keeping this beach ball up in the air" is the guy telling everyone else to shut their pie holes and let it drop.

Most people don't take advice on how to be a "man" from people that are just as immature as they are... :rolleyes:

You bunch of bastards! This dude was my first time mentioned/quoted in a sigtag! I thought I had finally gained acceptance into a special club. But no! Bruce had to come along and take my spot in his sigtag instead.

Gee, thanks alot! :sign:

That I can change the forum
I would be the sunlight in your internet
You will think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the forum

You could instead just admit that you have a weak command of the English language. :whistling: :angry: :laugh:

You bunch of bastards! This dude was my first time mentioned/quoted in a sigtag! I thought I had finally gained acceptance into a special club. But no! Bruce had to come along and take my spot in his sigtag instead.

Gee, thanks alot! :sign:

Shit Andy, how was I to know that I would become his hero?

Gracious!

yoga4dudes-interview-tara-rice-20060428015222278-000.jpg

Is that a Camel Toe or a DICK :sign:

Now Dave, I thought the boy parts vs. girl parts stuff had been pretty well covered many times over in the chat room.

*sigh*

OK. Log in again tonight and I'm sure Robbie can come up with a few more "graphics" to help you work on differentiation.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad this isn't a moderated forum because it lets everyone express themselves and regardless of whether I "get far on here" or not is not going to ruin my day esp. because of an illiterate like yourself. Yes, you have the right to express yourself like an idiot and when you react harshly to 'new members' then you only bring yourself down to a lower level of idiocy. New members are what make this forum unless you want to be selective and choose to kick out whomever you want. My intent to refocus everyones attention to 'move on' instead of keeping this beach ball up in the air. There will always be little overzealous people as yourself who bully new members or anyone else for that matter because you think your words and thoughts matter,,,they don't. Your just another person with an opinion, like myself, who come on here to exchange ideas and thoughts. If that isn't your goal then maybe you need to start doubling your prozac and relax a bit. I got a feeling I will be hearing from you again on the boards as you will no doubt try to mesmerize me with your razor like wit and knowledge of life and how things work on here ,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dramallama01.jpg

You can leave too.

See, this is the problem.....you haven't earned enough asshairs around here for your opinion to mean anything in the first place. Then you come off with a middle school insult while preaching how we need to act like men?!?!