• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Damn... I can't let go!! My feet are stomping and my hands won't let go of my chair. I'm Next... I'm next!

Thank you...

Great takes...

Even better puts phil!

Just checking in a saying those look nice. Phil...you're making it hard for us farther down the line to match to those puts :p

Phil said:
Okay folks, I updated my P/T

LMK if that is cool.

I will ship out monday/tuesday depending on when I hear the Okay!
ARE YOU KIDDING?! I'm pretty sure we've got a deal here. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Very worth the wait! Fantastic! Brilliant! Outstanding! Excellent! Stupendous! …

yeah, we’re good to go. :sign:

Thanks for playing, Phil and I hope you found everything ok with the box.

Snowdust said:
Phil...you're making it hard for us farther down the line to match to those puts :p
To say the least :p Way to go Phil :D At least I will be able to see what some of those sticks look like now :p

To say the least Way to go Phil At least I will be able to see what some of those sticks look like now

Are you kidding... the place to be is after Phil :p

Snowdust said:
To say the least  Way to go Phil  At least I will be able to see what some of those sticks look like now

Are you kidding... the place to be is after Phil :p
keep your damn hands off my WOAM!! :angry:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sweet puts Phil! :thumbs:

Time is getting closer for Pass to hit the Texas slot - Yeah Baby!!!!

BTW - The box looks good, should be able to hold up for another couple of stops before it needs to be changed out for a new one. The cigars all look to be in great shape. Plenty of popcornt ( :angry: I hate that stuff!!!) to keep things secure.

This is looking to be a great pass, I enjoyed my part very much.

All boxed up/taped up (have fun Cohibasurfer!!) and ready to go. Will post DC when I get it tommorow morning.

Great way to kick off 2004!!!!

Thanks again blair, I owe you one!

Phil

Ok... I'm sitting out by the mailbox!

Again great job Phil!!!

Viva California! ;)

I'll post when it arrives!

Gotthe Box!

Takes:
23- SRO original
18- Aristoff black cuban corona
10- CAO Brazilian IPANEMA 7x50 (listed as an Amazon 6x60)
40- H Upmann Sir Winston

Puts:
42&43- Flor de Orlando #350
44- La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
45- La Flor Diminicana Reserve Robusto
46- Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides EL

Host Bag:
Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides EL

Sorry No over kill Blair! Just fair swapping! And my appreciation shown to you the host. I had already commited to this pass, but will be reluctant to join anymore open passes.

I hope you have fun !

DC # 01038555749123814329

:thumbs: Movin' on down the line! :thumbs:

1. tschoon (WA) check done
2. statelandman (CA) check done
3. Phil (CA) check done
4. cohibasurfer (CA) check done
5. Toaster (TX) next stop!!!
6. Fatshotbud (TX)
7. Triple_D (LA)
8. ALostTexan (OH)
9. Snowdust (MI)
10. coventrycat86 (CT)
11. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
12. PhatAsh (MD)
13. Lumberg (MD)
14. Big100HD (VA)
15. mhn (VA)
16. blair (VA)

Woohoo! I am behind Toaster :p and then get to fix up my little coonass(meant with great respect) buddy! ;)

cohibasurfer said:
Sorry No over kill Blair! Just fair swapping! And my appreciation shown to you the host. I had already commited to this pass, but will be reluctant to join anymore open passes.

I hope you have fun !
Well, then again, certainly not under kill either! :p .. Great puts, IMO. Thanks for playing, CS. There are a couple in there that I hope make it back to me. A couple that I have been wanting to try. Also, thanks for the great host cigar!!! Speaking of which, I would like make a point to say that THE HOST CIGAR IS NOT EXPECTED! Please, everyone, don't feel as though you owe a host cigar. The only thing that expected is equal puts for takes. Do that and you'll be good to join anyone's pass.

CS, sorry about the problems encountered. I know you'll be wary to join open passes from now on but I do hope that you and I will be in another pass in the future :) .

anyway... GAME ON!!! :D

Blair you know we will Bro!

I'm here for the long hall !

Have a great pass.

blair said:
Well, then again, certainly not under kill either! :p .. Great puts, IMO. Thanks for playing, CS. There are a couple in there that I hope make it back to me. A couple that I have been wanting to try. Also, thanks for the great host cigar!!! Speaking of which, I would like make a point to say that THE HOST CIGAR IS NOT EXPECTED! Please, everyone, don't feel as though you owe a host cigar. The only thing that expected is equal puts for takes. Do that and you'll be good to join anyone's pass.
Ditto on CS puts....
Hmmm - well now what do I do with these host cigars I was going to add ;)

Well I didn't realize I was next on the list! :D :0 :thumbs:

I got home to find a BIG ASS box on my doorstep! :thumbs: COOL!

So I've only just started going through it- and its nearly impossible for me to get the po before noon Saturday- So it wont go out until Monday (hope thats ok).

I got to tell you, plenty of good stuff in here... and since blair doesnt want my host cigar, I'll have to sit back and smoke them all myself! :p Awesome job blair, and I really like your map! ;) GREAT IDEA- I wish I would have done that on my pass... :p

I'll post my puts and takes as soon as I have time to sit down, go through and make my decisions. Thanks for the opportunity to play in "pass" :D
:thumbs: Toaster

Toaster said:
So I've only just started going through it- and its nearly impossible for me to get the po before noon Saturday- So it wont go out until Monday (hope thats ok).

I got to tell you, plenty of good stuff in here... and since blair doesnt want my host cigar, I'll have to sit back and smoke them all myself! :p Awesome job blair, and I really like your map! ;) GREAT IDEA- I wish I would have done that on my pass... :p

I'll post my puts and takes as soon as I have time to sit down, go through and make my decisions. Thanks for the opportunity to play in "pass" :D
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! I never said anything about not wanting host cigars , only that they are not a requirement! :p So you just put that lighter down...! :sign:

Take your time with the box. There's no rush. Glad you liked the map! Nobody else mentioned it. And I thought nobody cared
smile2.gif

(sorry for the delays)

Takes:
#13 - Padron 2000
#34 - "O" bold

Puts:
#47 - Macanudo Vintage 1993 #2
#48 - Montecristo #3
#49 - Nicaragua Cubito (unbanded bahia) [side note: these are great with coffee in the morning!]
#50 - Perdomo (corona)
Rafael Gonzalez Panatellas Extra (isom) - for our host Blair :thumbs:

I hope this is acceptable to all? If ANYONE thinks I need to adjust my P/T's, Please PLEASE P L E A S E speak up before I ship it out :)

AWAITING COMMENTS ;)