• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Toaster said:
Shuji said:
Toaster said:
I was thinking about pulling that BTL
Don't worry about it, Tommy ... I've got you covered on Tuesday if you'll send me your phone number again!

My Jeep is running great now, so no worries about getting there!!
Man- I appreciate it, but honestly, I couldn't accept that cigar. :love: especially after this... now that I've actually talked to a few people about it, called around and what not. I'll find 'em next year and buy some. :thumbs:

Don't misunderstand- I REALLY APPRECIATE THE OFFER... but I just couldn't. :)

We're still on for Tuesday though ;)

:thumbs: Toaster
We'll see what happens when I just shove the damn thing in your mouth. You'll take it then!

I'm offering. You'll take it!! Just pass it forward onto someone else when you find a WOAM or a PAM 1926 #1.

:( HELP :( This BTL you guys are talking about sounds great...forgive my ignorance but what is a BTL? I have not come across the name or maybe I have and just don't know it? Could someone pull the light cord for me?

Cohibasurfer, I have to agree all the way with you! This is a great pass and this is why! THe communication and group effort in this one has been great! I can't wait to see this one in person!

Thanks Blair for letting us play!!!! :D

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines

btl2.jpg

Thanks Fast4, I have definitely not seen these. Is the wrapper different colors or is that simply packaging? Look interesting!

PhatAsh said:
Thanks Fast4, I have definitely not seen these. Is the wrapper different colors or is that simply packaging? Look interesting!
2 wrappers :)

Thanks Fast, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled at the local shop! Now that I know I should grab one when I can!

Shuji said:
We'll see what happens when I just shove the damn thing in your mouth. You'll take it then!
Man, you gonna make me smoke with my hockey mask on again... You know how hard that is to do!? :p

(man this has really turned into a serious thread jack of blairs "pass")
Check these wrapper out, from the new Opus line

btl4.jpg

Natural, Maduro, Candela, Sungrown and Rosado wrappers (maybe Oscuro too?)

WHOA! talk about taste explosion! :p

:thumbs: Toaster

Look out Bud, "pass" is on its way to you brother!

dc# 0303 1290 0001 8000 3268

:thumbs:

whoa, I bet those babies will be going for a fortune. Maybe after they are out the btl's will actually start selling at msrp

I doubt if it is possible time wise, but I can't receive this from Alostexan until Tueday 1/20. Thats only a week, and with no mail on Sunday or Monday shouldn't be a problem. Just want to advise.

Thanks for the heads-up, Snowdust. I don't think it will be a problem either.

Oh yeah!!!!
The Pass arrived in good shape. I will be checking out the contents and post my puts/takes in a short one. :thumbs:
BUD

WOW, am I gonna get nailed in about two weeks. I'm in four passes and they are looking like they will all arrive within a day or two of each other. I just did an update on all four passes and I'm and in fourth in line with all four passes.

What have I done to myself? ???

Bill that happend to me, buy only with 2 passes.. Just step away and hand over the entire humidor- Its easier. :)

Pulled the BTL out but after reading some of the comments decided it was too controversial in respect to actual worth so back she went into the box. It would have been nothing but a novelty to me anyway and I can probably get a couple elsewhere.
Here are my puts/takes and I feel they will be acceptable:

Takes
#7 = RyJ Reserve maddie @ Blair
#39 = AVO 77 @ Phil
#44 = La Aroma de Cuba @ Cohibasurfer
#45 = La Flor Dominicana @ Cohibasurfer

Puts
#51 = A. Fuente Don Carlos #2
#52 = A. Fuente Hemingway Classic
#53 = CAO Black Gothic
#54 = Bucanero Texas Star
#55 = Gurkha Master's Select XO
#56 = Trilogy Native Cameroon Robusto
plus a host stick

Might not get to PO till the weekend. My new job has me running about 16 hr days.
If earlier will give Mr. "D" a heads up.
Almost midnight so I better hit the rack.

BUD

Good Show! :thumbs:

And this is why I hate to see passes start by invite only! Fastshotbud maybe realitively new to CP, but has definately been around the block once or twice!

blair said:
Ok everyone. Here is the send order (from west to east)...

1. tschoon (WA)
2. statelandman (CA)
3. Phil (CA)
4. cohibasurfer (CA)
5. Toaster (TX)
6. Fatshotbud (TX)
7. Triple_D (LA)
8. ALostTexan (OH)
9. Snowdust (MI)
10. coventrycat86 (CT)
11. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
12. PhatAsh (MD)
13. Lumberg (MD)
14. Big100HD (VA)
15. mhn (VA)
16. blair (VA)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Everyone ok with this?
Hey Gang, I thought I would post this near the top to get th order refreshed, I couldn't remeber my slot so I went back abd decided to bring it back for those that might be interested!