• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats v. Broncos

I've seen the light and put two and two together. Fishey, I know who you are. You're a troll that got run off that other board we belong to. Small world ain't it,Fishey? I'll be keeping my eye on you, young fella.

Doc.
You are an intelligent one Doc. There is a big difference between this board where people are respectful and that other board where, well they are not. I am sorry that it took you so long, but then again what did I expect from a Doctor?
Not as much difference as you may think.
Good to see you crawled out Jamie!
Awwwww, xoxoxo, back at ya princess.

I've seen the light and put two and two together. Fishey, I know who you are. You're a troll that got run off that other board we belong to. Small world ain't it,Fishey? I'll be keeping my eye on you, young fella.

Doc.
You are an intelligent one Doc. There is a big difference between this board where people are respectful and that other board where, well they are not. I am sorry that it took you so long, but then again what did I expect from a Doctor?

Dead over there? No newness to pick on? Waiting to here from Badwhale et al.

Doc.

No need for the snide little comments fishy. I was reading along, like just about every other day, and happened to notice your post and found it kinda funny that you found the same path in this very different community.

I'd tell ya not to overestimate your importance, but, well you know..... :cool:

Doc.

No need for the snide little comments fishy. I was reading along, like just about every other day, and happened to notice your post and found it kinda funny that you found the same path in this very different community.

I'd tell ya not to overestimate your importance, but, well you know.....
yeah, you gave been really active on this board. Nearly 250 posts in 6 yeaars. That is almost 1 post/week. Keep it up 'cause you are on a real roll today.

I am surprised you watched football though. I thought you were into "other" things.

This will be my last post in this thread out of respect for the brothers here. They don't need to see our distaste for each other. So peace be with you.

You better get your shit together real quick, Fishy. It's true, we are kinder and gentler, but your brand of BS won't be tolerated, not by a long shot. You're an asshat with a track record and you'll be treated accordingly. I suggest you keep a low profile.

Doc.

You gotta admit it - Denver didn't do half bad for team that lost most of its offense over the last yearor so. Cutler - gone. Orton continuing his winning ways - so much so, he ended up in KC....

the question will be - can Tebow come back next year and lead his team to the playoffs again? God only knows...

as far as the Broncos-Pats game. If anyone envisioned the outcome any different than it was - should be very concerned they were delusional. And "cheating" was not the path to victory - the Pats just plain ol' outplayed Denver.

You gotta admit it - Denver didn't do half bad for team that lost most of its offense over the last yearor so. Cutler - gone. Orton continuing his winning ways - so much so, he ended up in KC....

the question will be - can Tebow come back next year and lead his team to the playoffs again? God only knows...

as far as the Broncos-Pats game. If anyone envisioned the outcome any different than it was - should be very concerned they were delusional. And "cheating" was not the path to victory - the Pats just plain ol' outplayed Denver.

Crap...George is drinking again....he posted!

<wave>

If you would have read the entire thread I did give the Patriots their props. The fact is that the Pats have been cheating and every championship they won is tainted.

I would love it if it starts a Belichek curse!

Don't for a second think the Pats were the only team using that tactic to "cheat". I am sure most did. The issue may be that the Pats were much more effective at using the information to win and got busted for it.

Ken
Yeah, OK! The truth is there have been 2 people busted for this. If you could possibly dig up ANY evidence that every other NFL team was stealing defensive play calls, then I will stop busting NE's chops. The facts are the facts. If you don't like it show your support for a classy franchise like the G-Men or Pack. Otherwise deal with it.

If the Pats were not cheating, they NEVER would have won 3 Super Bowls by 3. The fact is that they lost to the G-Men because they had to play by the rules as they had just been caught.

You are right! The facts are the facts and NE did win 3 Super Bowls. Sounds like you are the one that needs to deal with it. :) It doesn't trouble me one way or the other.

Ken

Crap...George is drinking again....he posted!

<wave>

is it wrong?!. :D

I miss you too, Gary.... :love:

I also see that the Broncos's announced they're starting Tebow next season (big shocker, I know). Elway said he's going to take him under his wing and teach him how to pass. That might help, but I think Tebow is what Tebow is. It will be interesting to see how he develops as a quarterback over the next few seasons.

Personally - I see him heading the way of Orton...

No really, why even play the game?

Everyone said it was going to be a blow out, that made me kind think it would be a hell of alot closer. I got to go back to the B's game easier.

Title Town! Its what we do!

Paul

Paul, yeah it is probably pretty nice to be in second place.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/06/06/top-10-cities-with-the-most-sports-championships?PageNr=2

Second aint that bad either, especially when you win your first 18 games so easily.

Title Town! Its what we do!

Paul

Paul, yeah it is probably pretty nice to be in second place.

http://www.usnews.co...nships?PageNr=2

Second aint that bad either, especially when you win your first 18 games so easily.

Man your a pretty negetive dude... You are obviously missing the point of the song. Find me a list that shows you the citys that have won multiple championships in all 4 major sports... Its a short list of one BOSTON! Your list is great though and we are second to NY what a surprise. The Yankees have been carrying that City for years. Now if I was a sore sport like you I could make up excuses like the Yakees cheat or the have the highes payroll in professional sports and buy their championships...but I am better than that. If a team wins a championship it comes down to one thing TALENT! Maybe some day you will relize that.

Maybe if you find a top 100 list Denver might be on there...LOL :laugh:

Paul

PS I thought you were done posting on this thread...

Doc.

I'd tell ya not to overestimate your importance, but, well you know.....
yeah, you gave been really active on this board. Nearly 250 posts in 6 yeaars. That is almost 1 post/week. Keep it up 'cause you are on a real roll today.

I am surprised you watched football though. I thought you were into "other" things.

This will be my last post in this thread out of respect for the brothers here. They don't need to see our distaste for each other. So peace be with you.

I think so for multiple. Maybe its multiple in a decade? I will have to loook.

Paul

You gotta admit it - Denver didn't do half bad for team that lost most of its offense over the last yearor so. Cutler - gone. Orton continuing his winning ways - so much so, he ended up in KC.... the question will be - can Tebow come back next year and lead his team to the playoffs again? God only knows... as far as the Broncos-Pats game. If anyone envisioned the outcome any different than it was - should be very concerned they were delusional. And "cheating" was not the path to victory - the Pats just plain ol' outplayed Denver.
No really, why even play the game? Everyone said it was going to be a blow out, that made me kind think it would be a hell of alot closer. I got to go back to the B's game easier.

Oh, I hear what you're saying - but you can't argue that Denver came the same path as the Pat's. And - certainly - Tebow is definitely not the quarterback Brady is. Everyone was "hoping" (praying, one might even say) that Tebow would be a Brady/Breez/Rogers/Manning caliber quarterback. But - I think he's really just one prayer ahead of Orton...

Next year - with a full season ahead of him - will be the test for Tebow. ;)

...PS I thought you were done posting on this thread...

You don't know fishy very well... :laugh: