• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats v. Broncos

First of all Nasty, there are no ethics in professional sports. There's too much money involved. That's why god is a ten pin bowler and never heard of Tebow. He, Mike, Gabe, and Raphael are the best foursome in the universe. Let's face it, why would god play a sport where the ball isn't automatically returned?

Doc

First of all Nasty, there are no ethics in professional sports. There's too much money involved. That's why god is a ten pin bowler and never heard of Tebow. He, Mike, Gabe, and Raphael are the best foursome in the universe. Let's face it, why would god play a sport where the ball isn't automatically returned?

Doc
Doc, respectfully I 100% wholeheartedly disagree with you. Most sports teams have ethics.

However, it seems the Boston teams have a hard time with this concept. It isn't ironic to me that the Pat's have not won a playoff game since they were accused of cheating. Just sayin'.

You, my friend, are incredibly naive. Belicick's only sin was getting caught. Nearly every other team was doing the same thing. Stuff like this has been going on since Rothstein fixed the World Series. Steroids, corked bats,sharpened spikes, modified restricter plates etc. etc. Need I say more. Perhaps you've heard the expression, "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying".

Doc

We will agree to disagree. I think there should be an asterisk next to the 3 Stolen Lombardi trophies that are residing in Gillette stadium.

And there are respectful, honest franchises in professional sports. Just none from Boston!

No problem. I learned a long time ago not to confront a patient's delusions.

Doc

No problem. I learned a long time ago not to confront a patient's delusions.

Doc
You must have a hard time looking in the mirror then.

Are you telling me that every NFL team was stealing play calls? And poor hoodie is the only one that got caught?

And then McHoodie comes to Denver and gets caught?

The facts are the facts and unless you have some proof otherwise I can't let this go that easily.

Fishies, while I appreciate bagging on the Pats, I feel it necessary to point out that the Broncos have hardly been poster children for fair play. Ask Maa Tanavasa or any other DT who lost a career after an Alex Gibbs' led cut block from Denver's offensive line during their heyday. Usually legal, but also universally accepted as dirty-as-hell.

Fishies, while I appreciate bagging on the Pats, I feel it necessary to point out that the Broncos have hardly been poster children for fair play. Ask Maa Tanavasa or any other DT who lost a career after an Alex Gibbs' led cut block from Denver's offensive line during their heyday. Usually legal, but also universally accepted as dirty-as-hell.
Agreed, and they were penalized and ridiculed by the league and fans. There is a huge difference here. One happens during the action of a very fast game. The other, well we will never really know the truth will we?

Go Broncos!

GRONK JUST LAYING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

TOUCHDOWN...

14-0

Let's not get carried away, Paul. God is on Tebow's side. :laugh:

Doc.

We will agree to disagree. I think there should be an asterisk next to the 3 Stolen Lombardi trophies that are residing in Gillette stadium.

And there are respectful, honest franchises in professional sports. Just none from Boston!

It is funny the hate most have for any and all Boston Sports teams!

Let's not get carried away, Paul. God is on Tebow's side. :laugh:

Doc.

LOL Doc I love it.... Looked like GOD was on Gronks back for that TD!

It is funny the hate most have for any and all Boston Sports teams!
Let's not get carried away, Paul. God is on Tebow's side.

Doc.

LOL Doc I love it.... Looked like GOD was on Gronks back for that TD!
Yeah, you all want to be NY fans but you are still wearing training underpants. Are you a Wonder Woman fan? I think I saw some of those @ Wally world. Would be happy to pick them up for you.

NY Sucks at everything... LOL Didnt you get that memo! :sign:

Aren't you from Colorado? Why are we dragging NY into this!

Paul

First half isn't over yet and Fishy is losing it. :p

Dpc

5 TD passes in a half. A new playoff record. :D

Doc.

Funny Doc we didn' hear much about Brady all week it was all about TEBOW! Now what!

Gronk for 3 and another record for Brady!

THEY MUST BE CHEATING!!!! :laugh:

Tom Brady, 3 time Super Bowl champ, 2 time MVP, and all we've heard about all week is Tebow. Don't think for one minute that doesn't motivate Brady.