• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PCAT Pass

It looks like we're just about ready to get this thing going. If your Addy isn't in your profile (if it is make sure it's correct) then PM it to me so I can figure out the pass order.

JOE.M. will be busy traveling so it will be too hard for him to be in the pass. He and I did some trading and he contributed to the pass...Thanks Joe :thumbs:

All of the pass info such as pass order and cigars remaining (including puts/takes) will be updated on the FIRST POST.

I should find out how I did on the test sometime in the next few weeks. :D

I got the last few Addresses on Wednesday and I did the pass order last night. If nobody has any problems with the order then the pass will go out tomorrow.

Vewyphishy (TX)
TripleD (LA)
Dixieland conjunction (NC)
Monte (NJ)
Coventrycat86 (CT)
Captain B (NY)
Fast4Dr (NY)
Moki (NY)
AlostTexan (OH)
Ads47 (IN)
Benjiev (WA)
Servebig (CA)
The Miami Crew
Me :D

Please PM any concerns with the order as soon as possible.

IT'S TIME :D :D

The box goes out tomorrow.
Heads up Vewyphishy
DC: 0303 2460 0000 0428 8394

All updates of who has the box and the current available cigars will be made on the 1st post of this thread. After each person posts their puts/takes I will update that post.

Let's have some fun :D

EDIT: Almost forgot, please move this thread to "passes in progress"

Thanks Dave :D

Slight change: I realized that a package can be tracked when it's insured with out a DC #.

I had the box insured for $250. Please do the same and of course don't worry about getting a DC.

The tracking # to Vewyphishy: VD 262 569 659 US

With any luck, CC will have the pass before May 8th. Then he, Fast, and myself can smoke the box of sticks at the herf! Boy, wouldn't he be the popular one!

:sign:

Captain B Posted
With any luck, CC will have the pass before May 8th. Then he, Fast, and myself can smoke the box of sticks at the herf! Boy, wouldn't he be the popular one!
:sign: Aren't you guys going to be disapointed when you find out that the box is actually filled with dog rockets, happy herfing :p

ricmac25 Posted
I thought we had found out that insurance doesn't work for tracking?
It was explained to me by the post office on a couple of occasions like this: If the package is insured for $50 or less it cannot be tracked with insurance. Any package insured for more than $50 can be tracked with the insurance #.

So far, no luck tracking the package online via the Insured #. ???

It should be here tomorrow though. :thumbs:

I thought you sent it out Saturday. Bah! :p

cigah_smoka Posted
Hey, you forgot about the Miami people on the list! LOL

Hey bone head......
The Miami crew is listed right under Servebig on the post with the pass order but if it's not on the original post I'll put it just for you Jorge :p

Just messin with ya. Of course my Miami brothers have to play in my pass ;)

I thought you sent it out Saturday. Bah!

Well you see, an entire platoon of blood thirsty, cigar bandit aliens attacked me when I was trying to pack the pass. I held them back as long as I could with some small caliber fire. Once I ran out of ammunition I was forced to protect the cigars with a combination of hand to hand combat and screaming like a little girl. When it was all over there were little dead alien bodies all over the place and I tore my favorite shirt (probably just from flexing). I took me so long to clean up the aftermath that I couldn't make it to the post office in time on Saturday and had to mail the box on Monday instead. :(

Or maybe I was just too lazy Saturday morning and didn't have the box packed in time ???

Oops

gatorsmg said:
I thought you sent it out Saturday. Bah! 

Well you see, an entire platoon of blood thirsty, cigar bandit aliens attacked me when I was trying to pack the pass. I held them back as long as I could with some small caliber fire. Once I ran out of ammunition I was forced to protect the cigars with a combination of hand to hand combat and screaming like a little girl. When it was all over there were little dead alien bodies all over the place and I tore my favorite shirt (probably just from flexing). I took me so long to clean up the aftermath that I couldn't make it to the post office in time on Saturday and had to mail the box on Monday instead. :(

Or maybe I was just too lazy Saturday morning and didn't have the box packed in time ???

Oops
Wow, you aliens hand to hand?! You're my HERO!

:p

Back