• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peanut Butter Beer?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Read this in the Beer Advocate online. I never knew they made powdered, defatted peanut butter. Definitely interesting...not sure I would make it though.

LINK

I've had several PB beers, some are great and some just plain suck!

You know, there was a reason for the German Beer Purity laws, AKA the Reinheitsgebot, established in the 16th Cent.

Doc

I just cannot do peanut butter beer at all... yuck.

I love Duclaw Brewing Sweet Baby Jesus! Don't knock it until you try it Doc....... Basically, a great Porter with a pronounced nutty profile. Damn good in my opinion!

My initial reaction when I realized such a thing existed was I thought it sounded nasty...

Last edited:
Brothers Drake on the North side of Columbus has a season PB&J Meade that tastes alot like it the sandwich. Not sometimes would drink every day but differently worth trying

Brothers Drake on the North side of Columbus has a season PB&J Meade that tastes alot like it the sandwich. Not sometimes would drink every day but differently worth trying
I'm guessing you were drinking some while you wrote that............

I love Duclaw Brewing Sweet Baby Jesus! Don't knock it until you try is Doc....... Basically, a great Porter with a pronounced nutty profile. Damn good in my opinion!

My initial reaction when I realized such a thing existed was I thought it sounded nasty...
I have a couple of these that I have yet to try. I think I may have to dig them out.

I'm guessing you were drinking some while you wrote that............
I wasn't drinking the Meade...

It was Ommegang Three Philosophers, and it made sense at the time.

Last edited: