• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peer pressure needed

puffstuff

There are these 2 hot lesbian cigar lovers that come into my store and want to take this young man (Rodrigo de Jerez) home with them. He is 20 and unwise to the extreme rarity of this situation. Please help this wayward young man with his decision. His name is Mark, he goes by Rodrigo de Jerez here on CP. On top of being hot and loving cigars, the girls are coming here tonight to watch the UFC fights :0 .

PLEASE PM HIM OR POST HERE WHY THIS IS A GOOD LIFE DECISION!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Al

....sigh; the "...lead a horse to water but can't make 'em drink..." quote seems appropriate here..... :laugh:

klingonass5bl.jpg

Mark, if you can't do it for yourself, then do it for the rest of us :)

There are these 2 hot lesbian cigar lovers that come into my store and want to take this young man (Rodrigo de Jerez) home with them. He is 20 and unwise to the extreme rarity of this situation. Please help this wayward young man with his decision. His name is Mark, he goes by Rodrigo de Jerez here on CP. On top of being hot and loving cigars, the girls are coming here tonight to watch the UFC fights :0 .

PLEASE PM HIM OR POST HERE WHY THIS IS A GOOD LIFE DECISION!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Al
I have a question. Where is your store I just might have to come watch those ahh ufc fights sure thats it just the fights. jk lol

Ah, man, NH beat me to it!

I was going to say I could be there by the time the fights start, I'll bring the ladies some fine smokes, and all the hetero they could handle for a couple days.

If they are lesbian lovers they probably need him to move furniture around.

Take one for the team you PUSSY!!!! So what if they end up on each other more than you. At least you get a good show. Don't forget the extra battery for the video camera. :whistling:

Dammit man!!!! there are two of them!

That's a lot of skin to be rubbing up against ... on ... in between ... whatever!!

Get some glow in the dark body paint and hope this turns into an occassional thing!!!

If they are lesbian lovers they probably need him to move furniture around.
ROLMFAO
And how do you know they are really Women.
Did you pass my "to all the drinkers test" in the CP Saloon?

Where's Melly when you need her .02. :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

I'm going to have to withhold my decision until I see pics...

:laugh: :sign:

It should be done!
It should be videotaped!
It should be posted here! :whistling:

-Rob

The trouble with youth, is that it's wasted on youth.

Doc.

The trouble with youth, is that it's wasted on youth.

Doc.

Indeed.

If this fella can't manage this on his own, or muster enough sense to see what possibly lay before him, without the need for a bunch of encouragement, then he doesn't deserve it.