• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs. Caps

cookie_1978

Anyone from the Wash DC area want to put up a 5'r against my Pens? First post gets the bet.

Should be a classic series.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!

The whole series.

Good Luck

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC 5'r is fine by me.

I'm not gonna put up any wagers, but we all know the caps are gonna dominate. We won't even need brashear, we only need 4 games to put the pens away.

Sure you don't want to take two on that bet? :whistling:

I'm not gonna put up any wagers, but we all know the caps are gonna dominate. We won't even need brashear, we only need 4 games to put the pens away.

You really don't believe that stuff do you? Look at history. The Pens have the Caps number.

So far two great games. Time to get back home and get this series back to 2-2. It was great to see the two greatest players in the world shine on the ice at the same time. Somehow, Pittsburgh has got to start shadowing "Alexander the Great". Wednesday should be fun.

THe Pens got to win four out of the next five, I'm not very confident, especially the way Ovechkin been playing. The dude is freaking sick....

Hey Cookie....that be two.

How's the jelly situation? :whistling:

My guess - No jelly will be leaving this house. :D

Tonight should be another great game. I thought the hit on Gonchar was cheap. My guess is he is out for at least a couple of weeks. That is going to hurt the Pens.

My guess - No jelly will be leaving this house. :D

Tonight should be another great game. I thought the hit on Gonchar was cheap. My guess is he is out for at least a couple of weeks. That is going to hurt the Pens.

yeah, yeah. It ain't over yet. Maybe we'll get some calls going our way tonight. Nah, we won't because Ovechkin won't go crying to the media about it like Pretty Boy does.
rofl3.gif

Going to the game tonight in DC, Caps season ticket holder.......even when these guys are playing bad they are great to watch!

Going to the game tonight in DC, Caps season ticket holder.......even when these guys are playing bad they are great to watch!

Well you saw a great game. This series a just been fantastic hockey. Monday night should be another great chapter for this series.

Oh yea - LETS GO PENS!!!!!