• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs. Caps

What a great game! Could have gone either way for both overtime games......either way, good hockey!

I am going to the game tonight. 3rd row from the ice. Hopefully I will see a winner for the home team.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to the game tonight. 3rd row from the ice. Hopefully I will see a winner for the home team.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bro! Been a good series.............Can you say game 7!

Holy hell, what a game. I was nervous as hell going into OT. The refs really need to get off of Pitt's payroll...

The refs really need to get off of Pitt's payroll...

+1 Been that way at least since the Flyers series. Its like theres a bonus to the refs if the cup spends the next year in Pitt.

Go Pens!!!

The refs really need to get off of Pitt's payroll...

No doubt...they are trying to get Pitt into the finals with the lack of penalties called against Pitt.

Did you see the 2 on 1 with (I think) Ovechkin charging Pitt's goal, gets ready to shoot with seconds left in the 2nd? No tripping call with the ref 6 feet away.

Complete BS

Can't wait for Wed!

GO CAPS! :)

Man you Caps fans whine a lot. The reason the Pens are getting more calls is because they are outplaying and out skating your team. The only reason this series is still going on is because of goaltending. Fleury has played average at best, and the Russian has stood on his head at times. The Pens have no excuse, they should have ended it last night at home. When you are up in the 3rd period of an elimination game at home, you have to close the deal. Game 7 in NHL playoffs. It doesn't get much better for hockey fans.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you Caps fans whine a lot. The reason the Pens are getting more calls is because they are outplaying and out skating your team. The only reason this series is still going on is because of goaltending. Fleury has played average at best, and the Russian has stood on his head at times. The Pens have no excuse, they should have ended it last night at home. When you are up in the 3rd period of an elimination game at home, you have to close the deal. Game 7 in NHL playoffs. It doesn't get much better for hockey fans.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I am not one of those fans that ever complains about officiating, it's part of the game and you win some and loose some but come one...

BTW - I do agree that the series should have been over by now based on how the Caps have played thus far. Pitt has played very well and should have ended it last night.

Hey Rob - You better start praying now - ain't lookin' too good!

~ t

Gearing up for the game tonight, should be a GREAT one!

Good luck Rob but GO CAPS! :)

Gearing up for the game tonight, should be a GREAT one!

Good luck Rob but GO CAPS! :)

I will be on the back porch - watching the game on my new 26" HDTV - Three Olives Vodka on the rocks - Sig VI - and hopefully a WINNER.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

I hope Caps win, I can't stand Crosby.

I am sure it is because he plays for my home team, but I don't understand why people hate him so much. He is very well spoken, gives 110% every time on the ice, has incredible skill and isn't on steroids. I know people think he whines, but if you compare him to previous super stars in the league, he gets abused much more than a Gretzky type ever did. He draws penalties because of how hard he works on the ice. The opponents need to grab and hook him, otherwise, he would score 3+ goals a game.

Two hours till game time.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

I am sure it is because he plays for my home team, but I don't understand why people hate him so much. He is very well spoken, gives 110% every time on the ice, has incredible skill and isn't on steroids. I know people think he whines, but if you compare him to previous super stars in the league, he gets abused much more than a Gretzky type ever did. He draws penalties because of how hard he works on the ice. The opponents need to grab and hook him, otherwise, he would score 3+ goals a game.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

From an outsiders perspective, he does seem to whine a whole lot. And I've seen him take a dive on a few occasions. And his fights are a bit one-sided (from the one or two that I've seen). I think a lot of the backlash Crosby gets is that he has been billed as the next great player when there are a whole host of great players in the league, one of which is Ovechkin.

I don't know if I agree with the sentiment or not, but I heard it put this way: Ovechkin proved he was an elite player. Crosby didn't have to.

At any rate, that's just my .02. Congrats to the Pens.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

From an outsiders perspective, he does seem to whine a whole lot. And I've seen him take a dive on a few occasions. And his fights are a bit one-sided (from the one or two that I've seen). I think a lot of the backlash Crosby gets is that he has been billed as the next great player when there are a whole host of great players in the league, one of which is Ovechkin.

I don't know if I agree with the sentiment or not, but I heard it put this way: Ovechkin proved he was an elite player. Crosby didn't have to.

At any rate, that's just my .02. Congrats to the Pens.

I guess after tonight, Crosby has put that to bed. The best team won in this series. I will take Crosby over the Russian any day.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!

One more thing - Addy in profile. :sign: