• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs. Wings

LOL. Great game. Detroit answered back the best way possible from game 4. Shutout baby. LETS GO WINGS!!!

That was a great game last night for the home team. Maybe, just maybe, the mighty Red Wings are wearing down. The series is now a best of 3. Saturday should be another must see hockey game.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

Saturday is the biggest game of the Pen's season...

Detroit is red hot at home and looking to rebound after 2 tough losses...

Im predicting a blow out on Saturday..

Series 4 - 2 Detroit.

I am predicting a blow out as well. :whistling:

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

FYI.. I love ISOM's and Opus :)

FYI.. I love ISOM's and Opus :)

x2 :D

I was fortunate enough to be at the game 1 and the game last night. Always more fun when the homers DOMINATE! Wings will win it in on the road on Tuesday, and the Cup will be staying in Hockeytown, with the two week trip to Sweden, for another year.

Låt oss gå Red Wings!

Congrats to the Pens. Game 7 was not what I wanted, but it should be great finish.

Go Wings!!!!

Last night was great hockey. I can only hope that game seven will be as good. It is going to be very difficult for the Pens to take the cup on the Wings home ice. They are almost unbeatable at home. The Pens have already proved this playoff run that they can win a game seven on the road. There is nothing like the desperation of a game 7 Stanley cup final game.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

T minus 3 hours until game time. I will have some 3 olives on the rocks with a sig VI and hopefully a victory to celebrate.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game, what a series, what a year. Other than Pittsburgh fans, I don't think anyone gave Pittsburgh a chance last night. There are so many hero's on the team, but in order to win a Stanley Cup, you must have outstanding goaltending. Fluery was unbelievable in games 6 and 7. For him to come back the way he did after getting pulled in Detroit in game 5 tells a lot about him. For the Pens to win after losing their captain and leader in the second period to an injury, tells a lot about the character of this team. This team was not going to make the playoffs until there was a coaching change late in the year. Now they are all drinking champagne out of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Anyone remember the last team to win a game 7 in any sports on the road before last night? That would be another Pittsburgh team, the Pirates in 1979.

We are blessed in Pittsburgh with our sports teams. First the Steelers this year, now the Pens, could we have the trifecta with the Bucco's? A person can dream.

For all you Red Wings fans, you have a great team, but for this series, you lost to a better one. I think this may be a changing of the guard in the NHL.

As for the cigars, I like them ISOM and Opus :sign: - Addy in profile.

What a great 2 months. It has been fun.

When does training camp start for the Steelers? :D

Damn Rob, you're gonna need a new humi for all the cigars you've one during the playoffs! As much as this pains me to say it......Congrats on your boys getting to raise the cup.

Congratulations! History was certainly against you after losing the first 2. The Pens coming back and winning 4 out of 5 was amazing. It was a great series and the Pens earned the Cup this year.

Sticks will go out on Monday.

Go Lions!!!!! :(

You know, as much as I would have liked to see the Red Wings hoist the Cup, I can't say I'm completely disappointed with last nights outcome. All the trash-talking and whatnot aside, both teams put up a hell of a fight and played a great series and, in the end, the team that wanted it more won...exactly as it should be. Congratulations to both teams for playing great hockey and to the Penguins for their victory.

On that note, I thought you guys might appreciate this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkLt3sEF_ys

What a game, what a series, what a year. Other than Pittsburgh fans, I don't think anyone gave Pittsburgh a chance last night. There are so many hero's on the team, but in order to win a Stanley Cup, you must have outstanding goaltending. Fluery was unbelievable in games 6 and 7. For him to come back the way he did after getting pulled in Detroit in game 5 tells a lot about him. For the Pens to win after losing their captain and leader in the second period to an injury, tells a lot about the character of this team. This team was not going to make the playoffs until there was a coaching change late in the year. Now they are all drinking champagne out of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Anyone remember the last team to win a game 7 in any sports on the road before last night? That would be another Pittsburgh team, the Pirates in 1979.

We are blessed in Pittsburgh with our sports teams. First the Steelers this year, now the Pens, could we have the trifecta with the Bucco's? A person can dream.

For all you Red Wings fans, you have a great team, but for this series, you lost to a better one. I think this may be a changing of the guard in the NHL.

Congrats... Just got back from the TESB herf and im shot.. I will ship the package out tomorrow.

Congratulations! History was certainly against you after losing the first 2. The Pens coming back and winning 4 out of 5 was amazing. It was a great series and the Pens earned the Cup this year.

Sticks will go out on Monday.

Go Lions!!!!! :(

Sticks arrived in great shape. Excellent selection. Many thanks. As for your Lions, you can always hope.

Congrats... Just got back from the TESB herf and im shot.. I will ship the package out tomorrow.

Sticks arrived today in perfect shape. Thanks for the great selection. Rob