• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

People selling through Cp

Another 30-60 day wonder. Sammy won't even break a sweat on this one.

I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!

Maybe I'm off here, but wasn't a member banned for rude comments like that? ???

Diesel Grinch said:
Anyone know how to code?

I was thinking if I could invent a program that would do the thinking for people before they posted there wouldn't be so many people digging holes they can't get out of.

TonyDogs Think before you post anymore.
[snapback]218698[/snapback]​

LOL--maybe something that senses the frequency and pressure of keystrokes and makes you wait to actually post if it senses you're too mad?

It would not be hard to write a bot to threadcrap everywhere TonyBones posts...but I don't think that will be becessary.

SamClemmons said:
TonyDogs said:
SamClemmons said:
Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA
[snapback]218571[/snapback]​

I am nobodies biatch

What do you know about being stand up?

One thing is talking some trash but watch were you step.

Tonydogs
[snapback]218575[/snapback]​

No, you have that right... you are your very own bitch, oh, and it's not the cute ghetto "biatch" it's the female dog "bitch", my mistake.
What do I know about being stand up? Hmmm. Not much really. You either are or you aren't. It's about doing the right thing though I have no interest in teaching you since nobody in your life has bothered up to now. You have taken a step in the right direction though, asking about it I mean. Admitting you have no integrity is the first step to becoming standup,a man.
Watch where I step? Buwahahahahaha. No problem, I'll put some newspapers down for ya.

NA
[snapback]218674[/snapback]​

You think you are some type of tough guy

I bet you are some little sorry person in real life. Did you get picked on as a child? D
You keep talking smack with your other little sorry a$$ people.

Your all weak, and in real life you would not dare to talk crazy.

Because you know what would happen.

Well, Neal

Would you like continue?

Wow, I believe we have reached a new low! Implied threats of violence?!?!?! :whistling: Wow, good call, Tony!

And before Ccat gets the opportunity, I believe it's supposed to be "you're" all weak...and not "your". Also, you forgot "to" in your last question to Neal. ;) I'm sure the blind fury had you preoccupied. :whistling:

Please continue.

Floyd T. :sign:

Tony, threatening people over the internet is not cool. I bet there are plenty of people here who would say what they type right to your face. I know I am one of them. Now chill out, apologize and maybe these nice people will forgive you.

I bet you are some little sorry person in real life. Did you get picked on as a child? D

Well, Neal

Would you like continue?
[snapback]218781[/snapback]​
This does seem to be a new low.
What are you going to do TonyDogs, find him and beat his ass. :laugh:
Come on son, grow up.
You need a thick skin to survive in this world.

TonyDogs said:

Well, Neal

Would you like continue?

Tony, we know you're a sales person, which is an honorable and necessary profession. I've had sales responsibilities myself in most of my professional positions.

Your initial question on this thread was (to me, anyway) a fair one. You did not have insight into what had transpired with several vendors and were questioning what you thought to be "unfair" attacks. You did not have to include the "old hens" comment, but that could even be overlooked to an extent.

However, your last few posts have been way out of line and show an extreme degree of overreaction and intolerance. You have not mentioned what you sell, but I'm guessing it doesn't have anything to do with anger management.

My advice to you is to apologize for your latest comments and move on. You have contributed a lot of nice reviews of cigars to this board, so stick with that for awhile. This current drama may or may not blow over, but I think that's your best bet to survive on this board.

TonyDogs said:
SamClemmons said:
TonyDogs said:
SamClemmons said:
Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA
[snapback]218571[/snapback]​

I am nobodies biatch

What do you know about being stand up?

One thing is talking some trash but watch were you step.

Tonydogs
[snapback]218575[/snapback]​

No, you have that right... you are your very own bitch, oh, and it's not the cute ghetto "biatch" it's the female dog "bitch", my mistake.
What do I know about being stand up? Hmmm. Not much really. You either are or you aren't. It's about doing the right thing though I have no interest in teaching you since nobody in your life has bothered up to now. You have taken a step in the right direction though, asking about it I mean. Admitting you have no integrity is the first step to becoming standup,a man.
Watch where I step? Buwahahahahaha. No problem, I'll put some newspapers down for ya.

NA
[snapback]218674[/snapback]​

Well, Neal

Would you like continue?

Alright maybe I don't have the "right" at the current time to say this, but I'd like him banned. First the comment towards bill and now this?! WTF did Neal do to deserve this crap?!

Anyone who thinks this guy should continue to even try to keep it up here after post #64 is in serious need of a wake up call.

Wow.

Tony - remember what I said right out of the gate about people bringing things on themselves? I think you have managed to answer your own question here ...

I am still waiting

This goes to anyone else that wants to talk crazy.

Who would like to continue?

You think I am f*&king around

Oh oh Tony, the Prime Mininster is here.....

Depending how you handle yourself, you might get through this.

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

[snapback]218844[/snapback]​

I think you should stop, take a minute to think, maybe try breathing, and calm down.

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

I think you need to start taking your meds again :(

Ban him, we don't need this stuff on the board...

junkman_56 said:
TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

I think you need to start taking your meds again :(

Ban him, we don't need this stuff on the board...
[snapback]218847[/snapback]​

I second that motion! ;)

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

LMAO, then again maybe not..... :laugh:

Hint for ya Tony, at this point try saying "Ha ha, got ya all, I was just JOKING!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "

It might save your sorry ass from being banned but I highly doubt it......

TonyDogs said:
I am still waiting

Seriously....

Before you tarnish the rep of us newbies,

STOP

This is reprehensible. Ban him.

Master, does your list include those who would threaten board members? If so I would like to request that TonyDogs be placed on the CF Scumbags list.