• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Event "With A Surprise"

There will be surprises all around! :D
Not that I know anything fo' sho', but it is not to be missed.

Buzzed - you are a tease, we'll let ya know how it went! :p

Sad to hear Mike is no longer there, it certainly takes a bit of the drive for the long a$$ drive for anything other than special events, although Jim is still there every so often. ;)

It looks like I have permission to go.

As long as work doesn't keep me (which happens often), I should be able to make it.

Most of my budget is going to gas, so I'll just have to get by with singles and take a few of my own as well.

I might have to re-think this.

Mapquest
Total Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 17 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 113.01 miles

After gas costs, I may have to settle for spam for dinner, tap water to drink, and a garcia y vega for my smoke... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wonder what the surprise could be

I might have to re-think this.

Mapquest
Total Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 17 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 113.01 miles

After gas costs, I may have to settle for spam for dinner, tap water to drink, and a garcia y vega for my smoke... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wonder what the surprise could be

Hey!! Git'cho self a couple of boxes of cigars. The savings will help offset those costs.

:D

Yeah remember there should be some deals... and the thought of Jeff commando...makes me want to reconsider....ewwww.

Yeah remember there should be some deals... and the thought of Jeff commando...makes me want to reconsider....ewwww.

Well you know, he won't be smoking. I guess he's got to do something to keep his hands busy.

:laugh:

Count me in!!!!!

No, seriously, I'll be there. I just flew in last night and I wouldn't miss this one for the world...See you guys there...

Count me in!!!!!

No, seriously, I'll be there. I just flew in last night and I wouldn't miss this one for the world...See you guys there...

Hell Yeah! Mike's gonna be there too! I will definitely have to stop out. Glad to hear you're back bro... :thumbs:

Count me in!!!!!

Hell Yeah! Mike's gonna be there too! I will definitely have to stop out. Glad to hear you're back bro... :thumbs:

X2! So glad to hear that you are back safe and sound bro. I'll be getting there around 3:00-3:30. Don't forget Mike, its time to smoke the Blacks! Looking forward to seeing you buddy.
B

(Steps out of internet hiding)

I'll be there!!! I'm swamped, but it's been way too long since I hung out with you guys. Should make it around 6:30 depending on traffic.

D

(Slips back into the shadows of internet hiding)

Count me in!!!!!

X2! So glad to hear that you are back safe and sound bro. I'll be getting there around 3:00-3:30. Don't forget Mike, its time to smoke the Blacks! Looking forward to seeing you buddy.
B

X3 and ditto....

Looking forward to it man.

Sure glad you're back!!

Gary

:cool:

I'll be there around 5, can't stay to long, but you never know...

Count me in!!!!!

Really?!?!?! Welcome back Brutha! See ya there.

Frank - what makes you I wasn't commando before last time I saw you! :p

TMC - Really?!?!? ;) ???

Maybe even Gary's imaginary friend will show up! :whistling:

Glad to see some of the old crew comin' out for this one. :thumbs:

mac

Thanks for the image of you being commando last time. verp.

If Lurch is gonna be there I guess I need to bring something special to welcome him back. I'll probably get there around 3-330.

Thanks for the image of you being commando last time. verp.

If Lurch is gonna be there I guess I need to bring something special to welcome him back. I'll probably get there around 3-330.

(Shameless Pandering \ On)

Hey Frank!! I haven't been there since the last time. That's a long time too isn't it???

(Shameless Pandering \ Off)

:D