• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Whores

Proceed with caution. This cigar ain't for beginners.

Doc.

They definitely are not for beginners - but are amazing cigars. The rosada cuban diplomat is also unbelievable.

Proceed with caution. This cigar ain't for beginners.

Doc.
LOL, so you're saying maybe a 5er might be a good way to at least test the waters? Is there something more mainstream that you may relate this cigar to in strength?

This cigar is a powerhouse, with a filler that is 70% ligero tobacco and a Nicaraguan binder.

70% ligero.

Did I mention that this was a very powerful cigar?

Whoa...

Edit: From the review that Devil Doc linked to.

Pepin :love: GB on the robusto's?

damn, that was fast, allright, looks like the slots are full and I'll pm you guys with the details.

damn, that was fast, allright, looks like the slots are full and I'll pm you guys with the details.
I'd be happy to only do 5 if someone else wants a 5er. I can always get more later, so if someone else wants in, just put me down for 5, if not, I'll stick with my original 10. Either way is fine with me.

Wade

I'd love to be in on a 5'er if possible but it would be my first time so I just need the low-down on how it works... :D

I'm in for a box of Torpedos. I wouldn't mind splitting these into fivers since my cigar budget is still hurting from the holidays. If interested, send me a pm and we can work out the details.

I'm in for a box of Torpedos. I wouldn't mind splitting these into fivers since my cigar budget is still hurting from the holidays. If interested, send me a pm and we can work out the details.

YGPM

YGPM

What a surprise, from one pepin whore to another. :laugh:

Okay, here's the breakdown:

3 Torpedo Fivers Remaining
Total price for box of 25 is $136.90 (after shipping). Therefore, each fiver is $27.38 + $4.05 for USPS Priority Shipping.

If interested, just send me a pm.

*2 Fivers Remaining*

YGPM

What a surprise, from one pepin whore to another. :laugh:

Okay, here's the breakdown:

3 Torpedo Fivers Remaining
Total price for box of 25 is $136.90 (after shipping). Therefore, each fiver is $27.38 + $4.05 for USPS Priority Shipping.

If interested, just send me a pm.

*2 Fivers Remaining*

PM sent