• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepins New Cigar WOWSERS!

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
New Cigar rolled By Don Pepin. And he is using Cuban Tobacco!!! INSANITY!!

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

You actually...um. It's hard for me to admit this, but uh...you got me. TWICE.

I clicked on it, that thing happen, so I shut the computer off. When I rebooted, FireFox told me, "Hey, we noticed your last session crashed! Wants for us to restores it??" I click, "Sure!!" And then, well...it went BACK to your link.

So thank you for the fun and giggles and swears...x2. :angry:

I clicked on it, that thing happen, so I shut the computer off. When I rebooted, FireFox told me, "Hey, we noticed your last session crashed! Wants for us to restores it??" I click, "Sure!!" And then, well...it went BACK to your link.

ctrl+alt+delete Jon, use it.

Wow. Normally something like that would piss me off big time. Got me in the right mood though I am still laughing. Good one, just don't do it again :)

That doesn't work on every computer. Some people may be on computers where the administrator has access to cont-alt-delete denied. People then would have to reboot causing people at work to lose work product. This happened to me on one of these practical jokes a few years ago and I lost 5 or 6 pages of a report for school. I don't mind practical jokes, in fact I'm a big joker myself, but doing something that screws with people's computers bothers me. Maybe I'm just a spoil-sport. I don't think this belongs in the cigar lounge area, though. In the Lobby maybe. I'm just a newbie, so I don't have any say anyways :)

That doesn't work on every computer. Some people may be on computers where the administrator has access to cont-alt-delete denied. People then would have to reboot causing people at work to lose work product. This happened to me on one of these practical jokes a few years ago and I lost 5 or 6 pages of a report for school. I don't mind practical jokes, in fact I'm a big joker myself, but doing something that screws with people's computers bothers me. Maybe I'm just a spoil-sport. I don't think this belongs in the cigar lounge area, though. In the Lobby maybe. I'm just a newbie, so I don't have any say anyways :)

Well see, if he had put it in the lobby it would have aroused some suspicion, the feigned topic fits here, so this was the solid choice.

You're an asshole Alex! :sign:

BTW, I did the same thing as Jonathan with Firefox.

You're an asshole Alex! :sign:

BTW, I did the same thing as Jonathan with Firefox.

I almost did the same but at the last second realized what was about to happen and thought there's no effing way he's getting me twice..