• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

perfect cigar draw enhenser

An enhenser!?!?! 😲

Damn - and I really need an enhenser!!! In fact - I can't live without one!

...so how does an enhenser work?

Last edited:
I thought Ben Wa Balls were supposed to be more flexible?
Oh - so THAT'S what an enhenser is!

...and it's got a very pointy end and a lot of prickly things in between. That's sure gonna leave a mark!!! :oops:

I just don't feel like this is big enough to enhance my experience.

Are you removing the casings or just shoving them in a handle? Partnership with @cigarfan29?

I just don't feel like this is big enough to enhance my experience.
Come on, man! It's an ENHENSER!!! it's not an ENHANCER. Please... There's a difference. I'm sure MMM can explain it better than me...

I thought Ben Wa Balls were supposed to be more flexible?

One of our guys had to travel to Singapore, while he was there he bought little trinket souvenirs for the other office workers - little enameled brass chime balls. About the size of a golfball, maybe a little bigger, you roll it around and it makes chiming sounds.

Anyway, our office manager was on the phone to one of her friends trying to describe the thing "Yeah, he brought us back some sort of Chinese ball thing..." right as I walked by her office, she shouts out to me, "Hey, what kind of balls are these?" and without missing a beat I tell her Ben Wa Balls. Back to her friend on the phone "...Yeah, they're Ben Wa balls". 😲

Last edited:
The only cigar enhancer ( NOT ENHENCER ….spelling) for me is the dual purpose one that sells on Amazon for $29.95.
Its great for my plugged cigars and it is also a pee enhancer for us old folks. 👍

4F194E45-ACE5-498E-AA56-37D176BE1BBB.jpeg