• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Petite Coronas

Pipe Smoker

Since joining CP, I have really developed an appreciation for this particular vitola. I was wondering which one's you guys prefer?

After joining this forum last year (I just realized today's my one year anniversary!), I decided to get a box of Monte #4 for our annual Memorial Day party. It was such a hit that I'm going to do it again this year. Thinking of making it a tradition and getting the same size but a different brand each year.

Bolivar PC and H.Uppan PC were on the top of my list but both are out of stock at my preferred vendor at the moment.

Anyway: any suggestions for this year's offering?

Actually, the 1st cigars I actually bought a box of was Arturo Fuente petit corona, maduro. I still enjoy them 30 years later.

The PLPCs, Boli PCs, and Party shorts are my favorites for contraband PCs.

Nice, looks like the Bolis might be this year's winner. Are the Por Larranagas avialble in boxes of 25? I can only find them in Cabs of 50.

Also, RASCC, Parti Shorts, and SC El Principe are a project for another day. :love:

Nice, looks like the Bolis might be this year's winner. Are the Por Larranagas avialble in boxes of 25? I can only find them in Cabs of 50.

Get a PL cab, totally worth it, and you may thank me one day!

-Rob

PLPCs only come in cabs of 50. I think that's a plus as they are not expensive on a relative basis and benefit to a large degree from aging. A 50 cab will allow you to sample some PLPCs while young and as they progress in age. I think you will notice a marked difference...especially over 5 years time or more. IMHO, PLPCs are one of the best aging CCs out there right now.

PLPCs only come in cabs of 50. I think that's a plus as they are not expensive on a relative basis and benefit to a large degree from aging. A 50 cab will allow you to sample some PLPCs while young and as they progress in age. I think you will notice a marked difference...especially over 5 years time or more. IMHO, PLPCs are one of the best aging CCs out there right now.

I've yet to have a bad PLPC, just to add to this already great advice.

Dunhill Signed Range Petite Corona... For non cuban

PLPC, Bolivar PC, RASCC for Cuban

You can also get a cab of 50 for Bolivar PC. And it was one of my best purchase so far.

I just couldn't do it, so the Por Larrangas will have to wait for another time. Went with the Boli's and grapped some HdM Epicure No. 1 to try out.