• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

April 18th at 1pm.
I should be able to pop over on the Hi-Speed line.
Let me note it on my calendar.

Chemyst :cool:

So noted!

Mike, I'm in for either date. I might be doing this on my own without Kim but either way I am in!

Why of course a visit to Tony Luke's is in order!

Come on...every person with a shred of culinary dignity knows that DiNic's is the only place to go for a Pork italiano with rabe and sharp prov.

Ok guys, I just got off the phone with Tom, the owner of Mahogs. We are all set for Saturday April 18th from 1pm to 5ish. This should be a good time and looks like there is a lot of interest.. Looking forward to seeing everyone again..

First post edited.

Why of course a visit to Tony Luke's is in order!

Come on...every person with a shred of culinary dignity knows that DiNic's is the only place to go for a Pork italiano with rabe and sharp prov.

Two different beasts. I'll have to sample one to see how they stack up against each other.

Hmmmmm.....a "pork-off".....wow that doesn't sound right but you get what I mean.... :laugh:

I been looking for a lounge around the area. I think I may attend this gathering. How is this place?

I been looking for a lounge around the area. I think I may attend this gathering. How is this place?

Management is nothing to write home about, but the quality of the place is top notch.

Mike,

Get that list updated because Me and Kim are going. :thumbs: I can't wait, that's my b-day present to myself. :laugh:

Sam

We are in CA the April 6th - 13th, and I may be in Philly the17th & 18th. If nothing changes, I will see you there.

Management is nothing to write home about, but the quality of the place is top notch.

That's funny...I thought it was only me who wasn't crazy about the management (and staff). That was the reason I stopped going down there as often. It just wasn't worth paying parking to be annoyed by the people there.