• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

Guys, I was planning a herf with the crew at Cigar Family. Anthony alerted me to this her, not sure how I missed the post, is it possible to add a few of us CFers to the mix. If not, it looks like I may be able to make this one.

I don't see why not as the place is rather large!

Guys, I was planning a herf with the crew at Cigar Family. Anthony alerted me to this her, not sure how I missed the post, is it possible to add a few of us CFers to the mix. If not, it looks like I may be able to make this one.

This is getting to be pretty interesting.. I also have some guys from the FOH forum going.. Hopefully there will be no turf wars. :D

Umm, Yea, ok X4 but so what, as long as the people you want there show up. We all have to get along ya know. :thumbs:

So how 'ISH' is the 5ish on this thing? I'm working in the NE until 6(ish), but would love to drop by to say hello and shake some hands. After-party?

It's looking like I should definitely be able to make this, or at least for the first couple hours. See you guys there!

Hey guys. Add me to the list, I'm about 80% sure I can go. Plus might be able to drag a friend along I got interested in cigars.

Kim and I can't wait to see you guys again. What time are you getting there Mike, would you want to meet for lunch before?

Still plan to hop the Hi-Speed Line over from Jersey.

Probably get there early to check out Holts' htf cabinet
and maybe hit the Tea Party down at Independence Hall
at noon.

See you there!

Chemyst :cool:

I am gonna try and take off this weekend. Hope to see you all there. :D