• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

These aren’t going to be great photos, per se, but just a collection of cool cars in the wild I’ve seen over here that are either rare’ish or unavailable in the USoA.

View attachment 60075View attachment 60076View attachment 60077View attachment 60078View attachment 60079View attachment 60080View attachment 60081View attachment 60082View attachment 60083View attachment 60084

Holy shit Nick. These are ALL fantastic! Over what duration of time did it take to amass all of these.. roughly?

Holy shit Nick. These are ALL fantastic! Over what duration of time did it take to amass all of these.. roughly?
Roughly two years, or so. I'd venture that about 80% or more were taken in the village while out walking the dog, so many of the vehicles (especially the Citroens) are regular sightings. A few of them are from travels to Austria, Paris, and London, and maybe a few other places.

Roughly two years, or so. I'd venture that about 80% or more were taken in the village while out walking the dog, so many of the vehicles (especially the Citroens) are regular sightings. A few of them are from travels to Austria, Paris, and London, and maybe a few other places.
I think I might fit in half of them.

Disneyland and Alaska. Yeah, you probably know Disneyland, but brother, trust me, Alaska has that magic. We did 15 days inside and were rewarded by the fairy princess With moose rutting, Athabaskan glacier, Barrow with whales, a nugget weighing 29 ounces And much more. You guys need to check it out.

46C15D78-D8BC-463F-956B-F0CCDFA91C2B.jpeg

My nephew, who is a professional
drummer, moving my grandsons hands to "Jive Talkin" around the fire.

As much as I know snakes are a necessary part of the echo system they still make me yelp like a 6 year old girl every time I run across one in the wild!

edit to say…….I would probably freek and drop my cigar if I saw it crossing my patio…..

Last edited: