• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

As much as I know snakes are a necessary part of the echo system they still make me yelp like a 6 year old girl every time I run across one in the wild!

edit to say…….I would probably freek and drop my cigar if I saw it crossing my patio…..
Had one in the garage last year, took me two days to get it out, Was a black snake and extremely fast, me not as fast. LOL

Had one in the garage last year, took me two days to get it out, Was a black snake and extremely fast, me not as fast. LOL
Nope Nope Nope (rope)!

If I knew I had a snake lost somewhere in my house, I'd literally be staying in a hotel until one of Steve Irwin's spiritual protegés got it out of the place. Then I'd sell the house. Because I don't need to be living somewhere a snake can just slither on in to my sanctum sanctorum.

My office is next to the room that has the HVAC/water heater in. There's a little boxed in protrusion in my office where the gas line comes into the building, that and the room open to the outside, there was evidence of mice chewing through the box. It's since been remodeled ànd mouse access removed.

Anyway, I get to work one morning ànd there's a big snake in my office. I got a broom, hoped to maybe pin him down or something - no real early morning snake strategy. But he made it easy and went back out the hole, which I blocked with a chunk of steel.

My office is next to the room that has the HVAC/water heater in. There's a little boxed in protrusion in my office where the gas line comes into the building, that and the room open to the outside, there was evidence of mice chewing through the box. It's since been remodeled ànd mouse access removed.

Anyway, I get to work one morning ànd there's a big snake in my office. I got a broom, hoped to maybe pin him down or something - no real early morning snake strategy. But he made it easy and went back out the hole, which I blocked with a chunk of steel.
My résumé would be spammed across the internet far and wide before lunchtime if my demands for an immediate office relocation to the top floor were not accommodated.

full

No they are not... They are a pair of headphones I have had since I was a kid... Leslie W4 open-air headphones from the late 60's-early 70's. I think they sound really good and I love the vintage look of them.
View attachment 60717
Ah, I'm a bit of a headphone hobbyist. I have a few nice pairs and headphone amps. Got a nice tube amp to drive them with. I haven't heard of Leslies before, so it is nice to hear of another vintage brand.

Ah, I'm a bit of a headphone hobbyist. I have a few nice pairs and headphone amps. Got a nice tube amp to drive them with. I haven't heard of Leslies before, so it is nice to hear of another vintage brand.
What’s a good tube amp that doesn’t break the bank? I want one for my records and I have a pair of open back grados I use

No they are not... They are a pair of headphones I have had since I was a kid... Leslie W4 open-air headphones from the late 60's-early 70's. I think they sound really good and I love the vintage look of them.
View attachment 60717
Woah, I just caught this. Is that the same Leslie as the vintage rotating guitar speaker cabinet?