• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

Aaron, where is this at -- Graceland? I haven't been there since, probably, 2000, and this wasn't there at the time. So cool!
Yes, I haven’t been since I was a kid, but now across the street from Graceland, they have the Graceland Experience. They have done a great job of displaying everything from personal items, cars, planes, gold/platinum records, all his jumpsuits ect. It was amazing, I will post more pics.

I was under the impression that the jets had been sold (they were not owned by the EP estate) and moved off-site. I'm glad I'm wrong and that they are still there.
I believe you are correct in thinking that. I think I remember something about the EP estate buying them back at some point. They had a big parade over it, when they were moving the planes to there final destination. They had to remove the wings of the plane to get them down the streets.

We had a VIP access with guided tour ect. We decided to go early to just check the place out and get a game plan together to see everything and the nice lady that was getting us checked in, just said go enjoy yourself and be back here at X time. We had the entire complex to ourselves for over an hour. That's why you don't really see any other people in any photos. Here is a video I took of the jumpsuit room.