• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

I may have posted some of those before -- the first few are from our Hawaii trip. I'm hoping that with our proximity to Cádiz there will be something nice to see every so often, but I doubt it will be anything like the pretentious opulence of the Netherlands.

EDITED TO ADD: I shot this picture in a park across the street from the house and the park was loaded with flowers everywhere. The flowers in this picture (Siberian Squill) are sometimes considered to be an "invasive" species. Many are buying the bulbs and planting them all over but a word of caution if your considering them. The Chicago Botanic Garden is highlighting this flower - and saying that it should be "managed" (not sure what "managed" means, but I'm thinking there's some value to that thought). I personally thought it was pretty cool - but now I can see how a plant like this can take over an entire area.

4BE35649-F494-4B72-AAD2-5862C5381CEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Weird, best I can figure its a Hoary Marmot - don't know what else it could be. First time seeing one on the property (we are at about 430 ft - hardly alpine or subalpine).

full

full