• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photoshop Contest!

swissystartrk.jpg

I have Photoshop but I don’t have the slightest clue how to use it. Anyone have a tutorial? I’d love to make Jim…..pretty. :p

I have Photoshop but I don’t have the slightest clue how to use it. Anyone have a tutorial? I’d love to make Jim…..pretty. :p
Now this has me interested in Photoshop. Does it have a free download like Acrobate Reader or do you have to buy the whole package? :thumbs:

Now this has me interested in Photoshop. Does it have a free download like Acrobate Reader or do you have to buy the whole package? :thumbs:

No photoshop is very expensive and detailed. If you guys want a free piece of software that is easy to use which does encorporate layers, then check out http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html

I have used it and it is simple but effective.

Photoshop CS2 is the industry standard for image editing and the full version runs about $600. I got into it for a bit less than that by buying a legit copy of v.6 on eBay, then purchasing the CS2 upgrade for $149. CS3 is supposed to be out this spring.

If you're looking for free image editing software, a lot of folks over on the photography boards use open source program called GIMP. I don't have any personal experience with it but it seems to have a loyal following who say it covers the basics pretty well. Just be sure to download and install the appropriate runtime environment before installing the program itself.

If you're looking for free image editing software, a lot of folks over on the photography boards use open source program called GIMP.

X2. It works great and has quite a bit of features. PhotoShop zealots always point out the features it doesn't have, but there are plenty of them for your average folk. :)

---John Holmes...