• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick Vitasea's Cohiba DC EL 2003 contest

Which of these cigars (numbered from left to right) is the Cohiba DC EL 2003 from Vitasea?

• Cigar #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar #2

• Cigar #3

• Cigar #4

• Cigar #5

• Cigar #6

• duh... I dunno!

• Total voters

moki

el Presidente
vitaseas_dc_els.jpg

The winner of this contest gets... absolutely nothing! :)

btw, it's a bit hard to see in the picture, but the ring gauge of the cigar is way off... the ring should be about 49... it's closer to 54.

I'll do the "2005 EL Sublime" next to a real Sublime when I bring it to the club (that's where my box is)... and yes Vitasea, despite my better judgement, I will smoke this cigar...

grand cru no 2 said:
Band seems a little off as well.
[snapback]209146[/snapback]​

You can admit you're the one who voted for cigar #5... we won't mock you too much :)

moki said:
grand cru no 2 said:
Band seems a little off as well.
[snapback]209146[/snapback]​

You can admit you're the one who voted for cigar #5... we won't mock you too much :)
[snapback]209147[/snapback]​

Riiiiiiight ..... go on tell us, go on ....... :rolleyes:

:cool:

for what its worth?????????????

31411097_fd6b06b121.jpg

full box note how even the length fits in the box. on a hand made larger cigar the length is right on the ring size can very,in this box from 49 to 52mostly 49-50

31411098_a104b085df.jpg

this was a loose 50 at the cap

31412146_bdbb7f04ea.jpg

the length is 7.6 inches exactly what it is suppose to be
they say a picture is worth a thousand words i love this picture thing now that my son has shown me how...........:)
moki i am not trying to pick a fight with you i respect your knowledge . i am only trying to keep the facts stright

:laugh: #3 looks so un-uniform and scraggly, I had to vote for it :sign:

bfreebern said:
All those are FAKES. I don't see the 2005 EL band!

;)
[snapback]209221[/snapback]​

no your confused these are 2003 el double cornas

vitasea said:
bfreebern said:
All those are FAKES.  I don't see the 2005 EL band!

;)
[snapback]209221[/snapback]​

no your confused these are 2003 el double cornas
[snapback]209227[/snapback]​

Well crap. I guess Rico who lives w/ this one guy that has a brother that cleans the rolling floors at night, was wrong. He sent me a box of Cohiba DC Els 2005. They even have a nice glass top. DAMN you Rico :angry:

Yep, I agree they're all fake, better send em over for a taste test!

I'm learning alot about cigars from your recent posts, thanks!

vitasea...how 'bout another taste test. With those Cohibas... :laugh:

-Fetter

WOW that vitasea is a real piece of work. I at first thought this guy was just misinformed, but the more I read and the more PM's he sends me I am coming to the conclusion he is just not too bright. :(

bigmac said:
WOW that vitasea is a real piece of work. I at first thought this guy was just misinformed, but the more I read and the more PM's he sends me I am coming to the conclusion he is just not too bright. :(
[snapback]209268[/snapback]​

Yup...he sent me 2 PM's, pouting that he doesn't appreciate being made fun of and that he would never show his face around these parts again.

-Fetter ;)

it my humble opinion i think that numbers 1,2,4,5,6 are not correct because they are to long. do some research the double coronas is 7.6 in long and moki's appear to be nearly 8 inches long. look at my photos. no offence but fetterjohn in sisted that his part sd #4's were the correct size till it was pointed out that they were not???????

moki said:
And yes, Virginia, it is indeed Cigar #3
[snapback]209144[/snapback]​

Glad I voted before I scrolled down!