• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick Vitasea's Cohiba DC EL 2003 contest

Which of these cigars (numbered from left to right) is the Cohiba DC EL 2003 from Vitasea?

• Cigar #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar #2

• Cigar #3

• Cigar #4

• Cigar #5

• Cigar #6

• duh... I dunno!

• Total voters
vitasea said:
it my humble opinion i think that numbers 1,2,4,5,6 are not correct because they are to long. do some research the double coronas is 7.6 in long and moki's appear to be nearly 8 inches long. look at my photos. no offence but fetterjohn in sisted that his part sd #4's were the correct size till it was pointed out that they were not???????
[snapback]209287[/snapback]​

What you dont seem to comprehend Vitasea is that moki is BEYOND REPROACH, if he says the el's on the left and right are real THEY ARE REAL.We KNOW<<you may need to look up the meaning of this word), yours are FAKE.There is no way in hell you will ever be able to overcome this discrepancy, NO WAY!!!
It is a insult to our intelligence for you to try to tell us the emperor has new clothes if you get my meaning.

vitasea said:
it my humble opinion i think that numbers 1,2,4,5,6 are not correct because they are to long. do some research the double coronas is 7.6 in long and moki's appear to be nearly 8 inches long. look at my photos. no offence but fetterjohn in sisted that his part sd #4's were the correct size till it was pointed out that they were not???????
5 of the 6 cigars are fakes, but yours is the only legit one? That's grand... you never cease to amaze.

NorCalCigarLover said:
moki said:
grand cru no 2 said:
Band seems a little off as well.
[snapback]209146[/snapback]​

You can admit you're the one who voted for cigar #5... we won't mock you too much :)
[snapback]209147[/snapback]​

Riiiiiiight ..... go on tell us, go on ....... :rolleyes:

:cool:
[snapback]209148[/snapback]​

Ok, you got me! I voted for 1,2,4,5 & 6! :laugh:

vitasea said:

Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

vitasea said:

Doug, give it a rest, would ya? heh. Unbelievable!!!

I know where these Cohiba DC ELs were obtained from; it is a trusted source (Hong Kong); I also know what a Cohiba DC EL should look, smell, and taste like (more on that shortly). I find it amazing that you think the cigars (which were released in 2003) you "found" at a factory in Havana in 2005 have even a shot of being real. Do you honestly think they leave boxes of Cohiba DC EL 2003 laying around the factory for people to talk in and purchase on the sly?

You've seen how poorly off people are in Cuba; you honestly think they keep highly sought after, limited edition sticks laying around the factory for people like you instead of selling them? You're just being naive to the extreme.

Somewhere, some people in Cuba are laughing, wondering how long they'll be able to keep selling you these things.

Anyway, regardless of the odd sizing on your cigar, I'm going to smoke it today. If it is real, I will say so. If it's not, I'll say so. I realize you think I'm going to call it fake no matter how it tastes, but that's not true. If it's real, it's real... and I'll eat crow for this thread... but I still won't buy any cigars from you. heh

The cigar smells *extremely* fresh; I'm guessing whatever it is, it was rolled this year (and not in 2003)

That's the best one yet! Saying that Moki don't know **** about cigars, and his are fakes!

Didn't someone here actually meet this guy, or know someone that knew him? I want to know that he actually exists, and is not some figment of our imagination that manages to post here.

vitasea said:

BS, that simple.
icon2.gif

Vitasea, if you can honestly say that you truly mean 100% of what you have said on this board I feel very very sorry for you.

Very sad.

Could you bubble wrap it this time. The last box of nothing you sent was broke.

moki said:
The winner of this contest gets... absolutely nothing! :)

[snapback]209139[/snapback]​

NorCalCigarLover said:
I can't wait to see Moki eat crow after trying that cigar ;)

[snapback]209457[/snapback]​

I hear it's not so bad with ketchup! :)

For the record Andrew doesn't know sh!t about Cohibas. He's a Fuente whore and everyone knows it :p

lucasbuck said:
For the record Andrew doesn't know sh!t about Cohibas. He's a Fuente whore and everyone knows it :p
[snapback]209461[/snapback]​

Lies! I've got numerous glass top boxes laying about here...

moki said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
I can't wait to see Moki eat crow after trying that cigar ;)

[snapback]209457[/snapback]​

I hear it's not so bad with ketchup! :)
[snapback]209459[/snapback]​

Nah, needs garlic :)

AVB said:
Could you bubble wrap it this time. The last box of nothing you sent was broke.

moki said:
The winner of this contest gets... absolutely nothing! :)

[snapback]209139[/snapback]​
[snapback]209454[/snapback]​

Had better check that nothing carefully . . . it could be fake nothing disguised to look like the real thing to sucker those who do not know better.

:laugh:

vitasea, you have FAKE cigars, no two ways about it.

You are a scammer and a thief.

Go ahead and stick around, we'll have great fun at your expense :laugh: