• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass - Part III

I am ready!!!!! Plus I am closer to Tdog the Devilsmilk :p

tdog said:
Tenpin your on deck, you ready? Haven't heard from you. I'll get this out tomorrow if you respond tonight.
[snapback]255074[/snapback]​

Got back in town tonite and am ready!

Jim

Look at that... AWOL for a while then bam! When the pass is coming, they show up. Now that's dedication. :)

LOL. Keep the order... tenpin's up next!

Thanks tdog... great plays and fast turnaround. :thumbs:

Haha... They were afraidf I was going to take the Anejos so they popped in. LOL :p

Alright got the PM's guys, thanks. This will be heading to Tenpin tomorrow. I'll post DC# tomorrow evening.

HERE SHE COMES!!!!

DC# 03052200000174176888.
The guy used the same DC# as what CYG used to send to me. This won't cause a problem in tracking will it?

Edit: to post DC#

tdog said:
The guy used the same DC# as what CYG used to send to me. This won't cause a problem in tracking will it?

[snapback]255462[/snapback]​
I hope he didn't charge you for it. Try it yourself, if you put in that DC# it shows that the package has already been delivered to YOU. So, it looks like it never got sent. I don't know if it will update when it hits Tenpin though; I guess we will find out.

:whistling:

- C

Blue Dragon said:
tdog said:

I hope he didn't charge you for it. Try it yourself, if you put in that DC# it shows that the package has already been delivered to YOU. So, it looks like it never got sent. I don't know if it will update when it hits Tenpin though; I guess we will find out.

- C
[snapback]256391[/snapback]​

I'll let you know as soon as I get it!

Jim

Pass has landed... all looks good.
DEVILS MILK... you ready?

I'll post my proposed puts and takes later today and will send on Saturday if all is ok.

Here is what I received...

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

Here are my revised P/Ts
It will go out in Saturday's mail, so look for it on Monday DM!

T-20 Partagas Corona Cab 2002
..P-79 ERDM Choix Supreme (2001)
T-50 Montecristo White Rothschild
..P-80 Gurkha Platinum Tubos Churchill
T-53 Cohiba XV 749
..P-81 Gurkha Legend Torpedo
T-63 Cabaiguan Imperiales (2005)
..P-82 K Hansotia Brazilian
T-67 Litto Gomez Diez Chisel
..P-83 Aurora 100 Anos Corona
T-76 Anejo #48
..P-84 Davidoff Millenium Edition Churchill

Jim

Re: the Hemi Classic Sungrown, please see moki's site. Click here.
It's not a typical or easy to get cigar by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to put that out there so that it's value is better understood by all. :)

vewyphishy said:
Re: the Hemi Classic Sungrown, please see moki's site. Click here.
It's not a typical or easy to get cigar by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to put that out there so that it's value is better understood by all. :)
[snapback]256743[/snapback]​

Guess Moki should have just thrown the Hemi SG and the Taboada into the host bag!

PM sent to revise plays.

Jim

Blue Dragon said:
tdog said:

- C
[snapback]256391[/snapback]​
Yeah they charged me for that BS. :angry2: It was only $0.45 though, I can handle it. :D

Tenpin said:
Guess Moki should have just thrown the Hemi SG and the Taboada into the host bag!

PM sent to revise plays.

Jim
I've already spoken to moki about this... he's a renowned troublemaker. His nonsense will not be tolerated. :p

Pass will go out Saturday.
SHIBA... you should get this on Monday (Tuesday at worst)!

Jim

T-20 Partagas Corona Cab 2002
..P-79 ERDM Choix Supreme (2001)
T-50 Montecristo White Rothschild
..P-80 Gurkha Platinum Tubos Churchill
T-53 Cohiba XV 749
..P-81 Gurkha Legend Torpedo
T-63 Cabaiguan Imperiales (2005)
..P-82 K Hansotia Brazilian
T-67 Litto Gomez Diez Chisel
..P-83 Aurora 100 Anos Corona
T-76 Anejo #48
..P-84 Davidoff Millenium Edition Churchill

Thanks... I will be looking for it. Once I receive it, I will do my puts and takes and then ship it back out the very next day so DevilsMilk and then finally Phishy will get it. Thanks for the help guys. :)