• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass - Part III

I WIsh I was in the Carribean... :)

I have been running my @ss off these past few days and just PM'd with my takes and puts. Hopefully I will know soon and will get this out first thing Monday. Sorry again guys for the delay.

Sorry guys forgot to post my P&T's.

Here they are. Box will go out this morning.

#51 Perdomo Champane R
Don Lino Africa Duma

#74 A.F. 858 Mad
Bolivar Toro

#78 Ashton VSG
Cohiba XV 652

Thanks for letting me participate in the pass.

Brad

Great plays, DM. Thanks for playing!

CC... this was an open pass. First come, first serve... I think you're about 8 weeks late. ;) Next time. :thumbs:

So is this baby headed back to Phisy? Great, can't wait to see everyone's pics, this will be interesting.

Thanks for putting all this together phishy, even if you did profit from Moki's great puts :laugh:

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
So is this baby headed back to Phisy? Great, can't wait to see everyone's pics, this will be interesting.

Thanks for putting all this together phishy, even if you did profit from Moki's great puts :laugh:

CYG
[snapback]261811[/snapback]​
*Note to self* conveniently lose CYG's pictures. :p

Box is outbound to Texas! DC# 0305 0830 0001 8572 8831

I took pictures from I believe camera #1 between 15-12... :) I dont think I will win with the pics, very hard to think of something creative when you got things piling up and people calling you left and right! :)

Great pass and thank you for letting me participate.

Excellent! I look forward to getting these pix developed. Let's see what kind of demented individuals we've got. :p

Woke up to the post lady ringing my doorbell at 7am. Package is home safe and everything looks great.

A BIG thanks goes out to all the participants. I hope all of you had fun.

Now... lets get those pics developed and see what've got in stock.

The winner's package has already been picked out and set aside. :thumbs:

I never was able to get the pic I had in mind.

The only pic I did take was of my father, his cousin (first time back to Kansas in 27 years) and I enjoying some smokes. Pop had a DR of some kind :) I gave Wayne a 1926 #6 maddie, and I think I had a OpusX Perfecxion X.

Not all that exciting, but we had a good time and I learned a few things about my dad. I just wish I would have heard them 30 years ago when it might have done me some good.

vewyphishy said:
Woke up to the post lady ringing my doorbell at 7am. Package is home safe and everything looks great.

A BIG thanks goes out to all the participants. I hope all of you had fun.

Now... lets get those pics developed and see what've got in stock.

The winner's package has already been picked out and set aside. :thumbs:
[snapback]263060[/snapback]​
This was great fun Michael! Thanks. I am really looking forward to the pictures as well!! :thumbs:

- C

Thanks for letting me play.
The pass was with me just in time for an Aurora rolling event at a local shop.
I snapped of a few of him as he was expertly putting wrappers on the sticks.
Not demented, but I figured ya'll would enjoy it.

Jim

Thanks guys... This was an enjoyable experience for my first pass. I look forward to doing more in the future. Thanks again. :)

Glad you guys enjoyed it. The pictures should be back today. I hope to have them uploaded and ready for the contest by tomorrow. Looks like we wont have a winner until after Christmas, but there's no rush.

Since I'm having trouble using cigarphotos.com... I need a place to host the pics.

Thanks!

vewyphishy said:
Since I'm having trouble using cigarphotos.com... I need a place to host the pics.

Thanks!
[snapback]265041[/snapback]​
I could probably help out. How much space do you need? LMK. (PM)

Thanks,
- C

I have plenty of space available with no bandwidth limits. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Mike (Fast4Dr) is hooking me up... but if I need more space (very doubtful), I'll let ya'll know.

There's 26 pictures shrunk down to less than 100K each image. Shouldn't be an issue.