• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass - Part III

Pass will go out in AM.
DC #0385557495424931

BTW: I used Cam #2 Pics 9-5

Jim

Thanks for playing, tenpin. :)

This shouldn't be a problem, but I'd like to get the pass back before Christmas. :thumbs:

vewyphishy said:
Thanks for playing, tenpin. :)

This shouldn't be a problem, but I'd like to get the pass back before Christmas. :thumbs:
[snapback]257499[/snapback]​

From the sound of it, you'll have it by the 15th!

Jim

Phishy - If you get the first post updated with inventory, I will go ahead and try to decide on my Puts and Takes so when I get the package all I have to do is verify them and possibly can get it out the same day. :)

I already have an idea but something I thought was in there is not pictured in Tenpin pictures so I think someone already got it. Just trying to help :)

Phishy ... I did it for you... please check PM... I have everything updated for you to paste into the first post. I even triple checked it :)

Oh Michael I took a picture with camera #1. Not sure of the # but I think it was like 12 or 11.

I don't think I ever thanked you publicly for having me, but I am very grateful for you organizing this and including me.

Thanks

OK Guys... I know the package is not here yet but I wanted to go ahead and post my Puts/Takes for review this way I can get everything out right away since you all accomidated my needs. :)

TAKES
26 Padron 1964 Principe
33 Vegas Robaina Famosos
44 Partagas Serie D No.3 EL 2001
68 Fuente Opus X Petit Lancero
83 Aurora 100 Anos Corona

PUTS
85 H. Upmann Mag 46
86 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
87 Padron 1926 #1 (Maduro)
88 Padron 1926 #9
89 Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso
90 Fuente Opus X xXx

This is subject to change, but shouldn't. In the event that it does change, I will obviouslly post any changes for approval.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

vewyphishy said:
Tenpin said:
Guess Moki should have just thrown the Hemi SG and the Taboada into the host bag!

PM sent to revise plays.

Jim
I've already spoken to moki about this... he's a renowned troublemaker. His nonsense will not be tolerated. :p
[snapback]256791[/snapback]​

You not allowing anyone to take those cigars makes it clear you're attempting to profit from this box pass. :) :)

moki said:
vewyphishy said:
Tenpin said:
Guess Moki should have just thrown the Hemi SG and the Taboada into the host bag!

PM sent to revise plays.

Jim
I've already spoken to moki about this... he's a renowned troublemaker. His nonsense will not be tolerated. :p
[snapback]256791[/snapback]​

You not allowing anyone to take those cigars makes it clear you're attempting to profit from this box pass. :) :)
[snapback]257967[/snapback]​
:0

Blasphemer! Hey, I said "be fair." You didn't listen. You were overly generous. :p Regardless, you'ze a bastard. :rolleyes:

OK... The Eagle has landed. I jumped on this right away when I walked in the door this evening. I did an inventory, Puts/Takes, filled out the forms and made it back to the Post Office before they closed this evening. :)

Since I was so quick, do I get the MVP? :p

DevilsMilk... Here it comes!!! DC# 0103 8555 7495 1315 0503

Thanks for having me guys!!! This was a fun!!! :)

Shiba said:
OK... The Eagle has landed. I jumped on this right away when I walked in the door this evening. I did an inventory, Puts/Takes, filled out the forms and made it back to the Post Office before they closed this evening. :)

Since I was so quick, do I get the MVP? :p

DevilsMilk... Here it comes!!! DC# 0103 8555 7495 1315 0503

Thanks for having me guys!!! This was a fun!!! :)
[snapback]258701[/snapback]​

No MVP if you didn't take any pics!

Jim

How do you know I didn't take any? I was actually smoking the Taboada while I snapped a few picutres off :p LOL

OK... I obviouslly do not know what day today is... It will be there tomorrow or Thursday :p

Sorry for the confusion!!!

According to the DC#.... It was delivered yesterday.

Yes,

I have it in my possesion but was not able to go through it like I wanted to due to the hour of the night I got home. I will be working late again tonight but should have plenty of time tonight to get my P&T's. I will post as soon as I can tonight. Thanks again everyone for this great pass..

Brad

Oh yeah, my mailbox smelled like flowers due to the box but it seems to be only the outside that has the smell... At first I thought it was Grape flavored cigars... :)

I noticed the smell as well... I thought it was just me so I didn't say anything. LOL

I think DevilsMilk ran off with all of the cigars... :p

He is somewhere in the Caribbean right now smoking his a$$ off :) LOL