• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass - Part III

1. What is your name? Robert :cool:

2. Do you have pets? 2 kids, does that count?

3. Do you like Spongebob? he rules!

4. What is your stance on stem-cell research? ALL FOR IT

5. Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy? get real :rolleyes:

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified. Who cares, Dalsim whipped both their punk a$$es :laugh:

7. Tell me why I trust you enough to let you play. Never say "trust me" to someone and expect them to trust you, so just let me play :D

Question #1 is a gimme.
Question 2 through 6 are vital.
Question 7 won't matter if you get the wrong answers for 2-6.

Any more questions :whistling:

1. What is your name?
Steve

2. Do you have pets?
I have two doggies :D

3. Do you like Spongebob?
I wish I had a best friend that was a crab.

4. What is your stance on stem-cell research?
What is a cell and why do they have stems? :rolleyes:

5. Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy?
Yes, they filmed it all in my backyard :sign:

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified.
Ummmm.......sure ???

7. Tell me why I trust you enough to let you play.
Because I'm special. :cool: And I have a few friends that have been here a while that won't hesitate to drive over to my house and chop off my wang if I hold up the pass. :D

1. What is your name?
Hello, my name is Andrew.

2. Do you have pets?
Yes. Moki and Nala... well, and Hector too I suppose (the office parrot).

Yes.

All for it. If we don't pursue the technology, someone else will. It's debatable whether it needs to be federally funded, though.

No.

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified.
StreetFighter sucks.

Because I haven't (yet) posted those lurid pictures of your girlfriend to these forums.

Count me in, vewy, if there's room! ;) Looks like there's more than passing cigars in this pass via the pictures. :cool: Now, I'd really like to play! :rolleyes:

ree

ree ree robusto said:
Looks like there's more than passing cigars in this pass via the pictures. :cool:
ree
[snapback]233478[/snapback]​

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing but didn't wanna look like a scumbag :p

Pass participant interview questions:

1. What is your name?
John

2. Do you have pets?
Two dogs, two fish, one cat

Sorry guys, don't like many cartoons

I support it :thumbs:

Considering my uncle was head of the design team for the moon rover (the go-cart looking thing) I believe it really happened

Well, I don't know what your talking about

because EShaw99 and a few other members on this board are close enough to me to come kick my butt if I messed up. :0

Sent by PM and posting it here.

1. What is your name? Jeff

2. Do you have pets? Dog = Bubbie / Cat = Yoda

3. Do you like Spongebob? Who's Bob and why does he need a sponge?

4. What is your stance on stem-cell research? I'm fine with it as long as I don't have to do the research.

5. Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy? We landed on the moon?

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified. Doesn't good always beat evil.

7. Tell me why I trust you enough to let you play. I'm good, see #6

Let's party, I'm in if you have room.

Two members here can vouch for me.

This would be my first pass

1. What is your name?
Allen Wisbey
2. Do you have pets?
Yep. 1 cat, Sheba 11 yrs old, 1 55g community tank (the angels spawned the other day! Wahoo!), 1 dog, Bailey, lab/golden retriever mix, 8 mo old. 1 19 yr old son, Bill.
Queerpants?
Feet about shoulder width apart, right foot slightly forward.
shhhhh... they might be listening... Uh, no. Yea, thats the answer, no.
Yea, but Barbie threw him out of the house because she's tired of his $hit.
Trust is a fragile thing, when it goes well it is very rewarding. When it doesn't, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. You'll just have to trust me.

1. What is your name?
space.gif
Jim aka -Swissy-

2. Do you have pets?

space.gif
yes- 2 dogs (Amber & Porter), 2 worthless cats and a wife (Mary)

space.gif
Not as much as Ren and Stimpy

space.gif
Go for it...

space.gif
Absolutely- they really landed on Uranus

space.gif
Why not...

space.gif
'cause I got lotsa smoked salmon! :laugh:

1. What is your name?
Brian
2. Do you have pets?
Toby and Gizmo, dogs
Wish I could soak up beer that fast.
If it improves healthcare and only cells that will be disposed of anyway are used, then it is fine by me.
Yeah and Kennedy was killed by a lone assasin.
I guess Ken can beat his Ryu anytime he wants.
Because I have two members here that will vouch for me, Cletus and Cigarsarge.

Question #1 is a gimme.

Please PM me with your response... or you dare, post it directly in this thread. You won't catch any grief from me, but I can't speak for the others.  :laugh:  Good luck.

I would be interested in this.

1. What is your name? Robert

2. Do you have pets?
1 Okinawan Mutt (Fran), 2 Cats (Neko & Nala) and one son (Demonic Spawn of Satan)
Click here for pictures

I'm a Goofy Goober!!!

We need more research.

No.

No, Ryu kicks his ass!

Because my dog is cute :D

1. What is your name?
Brad

2. Do you have pets?
1 Cat, 1 fish

Love Spongebob but love Patrick even more!

Dont know enough about it but know if it deals with Abortion I am against it.

No, but I do love the phone companies ad with the red phone and the moon landing.

I thought they were friends? How could they fight each other. I thought the Russian guy was the enemy?

I dont even trust myself thats why I am a perfect candidate!!! Actually I Have done a pass and play poker every (almost) Wednesday night. And Im not afraid to post it in public. :)

Oh I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

:) Say hello to my friend the big peanut guy!

Are you in yet? Not until you answer these questions:

1. What is your name?

Matt Blome

2. Do you have pets?

Yup, 2 cats and a fiance.

At present, I am not able to partake in watching his show, I waste too much time reading threads on CP at work, that by the time I get home, I can't watch TV, I have to finish the work I was supposed to do between 8 and 5. I hear that many kids like him. From the caliber of the kid who told me so, I have to say that spongebob is probably a prick. However, I think it would be cool to have square pants. Not sure how I would feel about being a sponge though...

Being in science and knowing the facts, I have to support it. I don't know why the government is so scared of it. It's not like we're asking them to import cuban cigars or anything! Um, wait...

I knew nothing of it until about a month ago when I saw a special about it. Interesting theory, but with all the other ways our government wastes money, I just don't see why they would try to make us believe that we landed on the moon.

I like that commercial from a few years back, "For centuries, man believed that the moon was made of cheese....three decades ago we landed on the moon and found out it was made of rock......we haven't been back since.....behold, the power of cheese..."

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified

Once you realize that the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about, this kind of question doesn't really matter anymore. But if I had to guess, I'd say yes...figuratively speaking.

You shouldn't... all I want to do is steal everybody's cigars, so make sure you throw in all your best smokes before it gets to me! JUST KIDDING!

Seriously, you have absolutely no reason to trust me enough to send me an entire tupperware of cigars. (Which is why I take no offense if you decide not to include me.) However, I wholeheartedly (sp?) support the spirit of CP. I am definitely a newbie, but I think 2 things really sold me on this board: 1. when I see posts of a serious nature about a problem someone may be having, the way these guys can drop all the ball-busting and give someone support is pretty remarkable. 2. I realized that the board was a serious one the first time I got bombed. I didn't know anybody here, and people sent me cigars for no reason at all! (I already have another newbie or two in mind that I am planning on doing the same with. Once you get bombed once, you can't help but want to be a part of the "pay it forward" mind-set.) That alone made me feel like I was really a part of the board, albeit a newbie! With that said, I am hoping that getting involved in a pass or something of the sort will help me get to konw the ins and outs of not only the board, but also a few more people here.

But again, that's all well and good, but you still don't have a reason to trust me. Let me know if you want references from trades/box-splits. I've sent my end first, and others have sent their end first. No problems at all.

So do I qualify?

If not, let me know, I can change some of my answers for you and resubmit! wink.gif

Later,

Matt

PS-feel free to post this if you want to.

Question #1 is a gimme.

PM me your response or post it in the thread. Good luck. smile.gif

I got this interview via PM and responded to it via PM. Then I saw that everyone was posting theirs, so I guess I should do the same. After seeing everyone else's responses, my answer to the last questions sounds a little on the homosexual side because I took it seriously at first, but oh well, guess I should post my initial response to avoid controversey. Let the ball busting commence :p I will italicize what I edited about my question on the moon though.

???

Aight, for now, lets cap the requests. I have to go through them all.

For the record:
Ryu will always kick Ken's pale white ass.