• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass - Part III

ya know what... take my name off the list. I just finished one pass, got another 1 person away and we're sending it around again. Since this is open to noobs as well, I don't wanna take a slot from someone who needs to get their feet wet on their first pass.

I'll catch another version of this pass... I got some GREAT ideas for the photo- bwahahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough*

Swissy ... I have to say that your gesture by doing that in very admirable. My hats off to you!!! Thanks for giving us noobs a chance to have some fun!!!

1. What is your name? Phillip Standifer

2. Do you have pets? Yes, 1 cat

3. Do you like Spongebob? Not as well as I like Bevis and Butt Head

4. What is your stance on stem-cell research? For it as long as it is based off of the Placenta/Umbilical cord Stem-cells.

5. Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy? Nope. I think my science teacher in school said something about it happening but I was usually sleeping so I may be confused.

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified. I really don't know but if they could take out Barney I would be a happier Dad!

7. Tell me why I trust you enough to let you play.
I have been in a couple of other passes and trades since being here. I may not have a high post count for coming up on being CP member for a year, I just post whenever the topic strikes me.

Pass participant interview questions:

1. What is your name? Rob Kerfoot

2. Do you have pets? I had 5 pugs at one point, none now.

3. Do you like Spongebob? who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

4. What is your stance on stem-cell research? all for it, if this will help people overcome certain disabilities and help the organ transplant issues, it can only better us.

5. Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy? no

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified. i am not a huge anime fan, although battle of the planets was one of my favorites when i was a kid, streetfighter doesn;t do it for me either, aren't ken and ryu best friends anyway?

7. Tell me why I trust you enough to let you play. i like cigars :D

Question #1 is a gimme.
Question 2 through 6 are vital.
Question 7 won't matter if you get the wrong answers for 2-6.

Guess I better answer the questions..

1. What is your name?.....Sarge

2. Do you have pets?.....Yes, Jake and Sadie. They are APBTs.

3. Do you like SpongeBob?.....Like him or not I watch him every damn day. I have a grandchild at my house.

4.What is your stance on stem cell research?.....The cells on my stem are just fine. Very few people have gotten to do research on it.

5.Do you believe the moon landing is a conspiracy?.....Don't know, I'm still trying to figure out who shot JR.

6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu?.....In my world Ken always wins.

7. Tell my why I trust you enough to let you play.....Because I know cletus and tdog.

With all the Rob's here, we should have an all Rob pass...;)

Cool... you guys do that and make more room for us in this one.. :)

Alright, I've finally been able to read all your posts and PMs for the interview.

Some of you did well. One of you resorted to blackmail. *cough*moki*cough* Some of you... I'm guessing ya'll were probably the ones in the back of the classroom shooting spitballs at everyone else.

Bottom line is - everyone passed. I just wanted to see what kind of people you were. Now I kinda wish I didn't know... but that's beside the point.

The problem is this... too many responses. And as much as I would like to have everyone participate, that just wouldn't be feasible.

So random draw time. I'm going to take 12 total.

I've split the list into 3 groups and used the beast that is Excel to generate the random order.

Group 1: Newbies or guys I don't recognize. There will be 10 of you guys.
CvilleYoungGun
Shibumi
tdog
Ironworker
DevilsMilk
Blue Dragon
Jeffro600
Tenpin
Shiba
gandolf565
----------Cutoff----------
bchem
DemonR6
PSTAN
Lopaka

Group 2: Guys I really don't like. I'm only taking 2 of these chumps. :whistling:
moki
BrownDevil
---------Cutoff----------
KayakinBoy
ree ree robusto
cigarsarge

As the pass moves around the country, I'll keep an eye on how fast it's moving. I will try to get as many of the Cutoff guys in as possible, unless they tell me otherwise.

In about another hour or two, I will have the starting cigar list as well.

RANDOM MY A$$!!!! You put all the cool people in the cutoff list! ;)

Just kidding. Hopefully the pass will move quickly :whistling:

Either way, it seems like there are going to be more passes starting with the weather being a little cooler now. Will wait to see what happens. Thanks for leaving the option open to include more though. I appreciate it.

See you guys around the board, or in the pass if you bastiges can keep up a good pace!

Later all!

PS-just in case, I totally mean to be sarcastic, not trying to insult anyone. :p Enjoy the pass.

OK why are Moki and I chumps? And WHY don't you like us :0 :( :p

That's fine, we don't like you either :laugh:

yippee.gif

Thanks for the opportunity vewyphishy, I appreciate it!

Rob_k said:
6. Does Ken finally beat Ryu? - If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're automatically disqualified. i am not a huge anime fan, although battle of the planets was one of my favorites when i was a kid,

I remember Battle of the Planets. I used to watch that every day after school. Hadn't thought of that in years, thanks for the trip down memory lane. (God, that was almost 30 years ago :0 )

Thanks Phishy... This will be a lot of fun for all!!! I am stoked about this!!

AWESOME, thanks phishy. I appreciate the oppourtunity.

No problem here, thanks for the opportunity to participate, keep me around as a "cutoff" if you have a space to fill.

No problem here either, thanks for just the opportunity and questions.

Already starting the Pee Pee dance! Glad I made the cuttoff. I'll get my P's and T's in order befor it hits me so it will go out as soon as possible. Maybe some more will be able to join in.

THANKS vewyphishy!!!

- C

:D

Awesome! Glad I could be a part of this, thanks for the opportunity Vewyphishy.

Cant wait to see the list of cigars. :thumbs:

CYG