• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of my collection

Farmingdale, Eh?
Let me know, if you have an outdoor heater or firepit and some beer, I'll bring you something to smoke, and something for your collection.

C...

Farmingdale, Eh?
Let me know, if you have an outdoor heater or firepit and some beer, I'll bring you something to smoke, and something for your collection.

C...

i always have beer and i do have a small firepit you are welcome whenever just let me know.

Very nice collection. How do you like the humidor itself? I was bouncing between that one and a vino, as my spending in Ohio has been out of control.

Sorry I have been busy the last couple days with work and the holidays. I will call them tomorrow and get a price on the TAA set. Sorry about the long wait.

I need more room.

H1s.jpg

H2s.jpg

H3.jpg

drunkfish: Those Opus you have look bad, you should send them my way and I will "inspect" them for you. Just kidding, nice stash you have

Andy: Holy drawer of Opus Batman. Daddy like. My local B&M doesn't carry any CAO Soprano sticks. I was disappointed, I love the Sopranos, and wanted to pick up a few.

-Andrew

Back