• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of Your Collections!

It's not much, but...

HumiTop.jpg

HumiBottom.jpg

KubaDeluxe.jpg

I did re-size those photos...don't be hatin!

Good Lord.....Some lucky individual is sure gonna get quite an inheritance.............Wow!!!!! Do you need a son-in-law? :whistling:

So, what's your normal everyday smoke?
I haven't bought a cigar in about 4 years because my smoking buddies moved to another state and I already had over 800 sticks. I actually rarely smoke anymore and I will be offering up nearly everything in the humi in a few months. I have to get the last 4 months of good standing participating rule covered. that being said, I like Don Carlos No. 3s and that is usually what I go for when I am by myself. If I am with friends, I will usually pull an older Opus. I have a hand full that I bought back in 99 that are amazing these days.

It's an Avallo, look at the canisters
Yep, it is an Avallo. They are made here in Nashville so they are easy to get!

OMG, I am green with envy at all the pic's you guy's put up ( so many nice cigars ) .Here in OZ we have few good cigar stores to frequent and when we do go in we have to take out a second mortgage to buy good smokes (mainly Cuban ).
Thats why i import my own , and hope those bastids at customs dont find em cause if they do it's mucho bucks for taxes.

Schwiering: I will be anxiously awaiting that 4 month mark from you! :D

Klipsch: So My guess is that you have a thing for...White owl? :p Blondies actually started me on cigars! However I can't smoke a kuba kuba, I tried and failed miserably. I still do enjoy an Acid/Drew Estates Natural from time to time tho.

Huero71: Illusione much? :D