Pipe Finish - Restore

ATASH

OK gang, here we go. I did a search and could not find anything on this topic so if this is a repeat I apologise.

I have a pipe that was a gift and my usually thoughtful son left the thing out on the covered patio and the finish seems faded and dry. I am looking for advice as to what could be put on the surface to bring it back to life. I would like to not have to send it for a tune up but if that is the best I can do I will. So, if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
ATASH, I can't say that I have any great advice here....well, matter of fact I do not. But it may help if you post what the pipe is made of.

ATASH

ATASH, I can't say that I have any great advice here....well, matter of fact I do not. But it may help if you post what the pipe is made of.
Great idea, however, I have no idea as it was bought at an estate auction and then gifted to me I will try to take a pic and post as that may help as well.

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
ATash, I wish I had some insight to your problem, but I'm lucky I can smoke em, much less repair em. I'm sue youtube has something. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Floyd T

Pugman1943

Atash, look at woodworkingshop.com. The Kramer wood restorer is fantastic. Used it many time doing furniture. My suggestion is ta ask them if they could give you a 1 ounce sample. Hope this helps.