• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Alan: Your package is out USPS Delivery Confirmation 0307 1790 0001 3256 6675. In addition to 2 oz. of Old English from Pipes and Pleasures, I added a sample of Spilman Mixture from Iwan Ries. Spilman is in my regular rotation and is available only from Ries in 7 oz. tins--so I think it also qualifies under your wish.

I'll revise my wish: how about a sample (1 oz.) of any of the following GL Pease products--Barbary Coast, Caravan, Cumberland, Odyssey, Robusto, Samarra, Abingdon or Piccadilly?

I wish I had some GL products for you bro. Unfortunatley, ive never tried them.

I'll revise my wish: how about a sample (1 oz.) of any of the following GL Pease products--Barbary Coast, Caravan, Cumberland, Odyssey, Robusto, Samarra, Abingdon or Piccadilly?

I got the Barbary Coast. Shoot me your addy.

I'll make it easy, i think

A tin of Squadron Leader, or Penzance.
I keep reading about these, but they just haven't made it to my cart yet.

Nice idea, BTW :)
I've got you on the SL. PM me your addy.

I'll wish for a tin of Cornell & Diehl Old Joe Krantz or Sunday Picnic.

Got my tin of Squadron Leader from Alan, Thanks also for the bit of Penzance, and pipe tool, great little bonus!

I'll make it easy, i think

A tin of Squadron Leader, or Penzance.
I keep reading about these, but they just haven't made it to my cart yet.

Nice idea, BTW :)
I've got you on the SL. PM me your addy.

I'll wish for a tin of Cornell & Diehl Old Joe Krantz or Sunday Picnic.

Got my tin of Squadron Leader from Alan, Thanks also for the bit of Penzance, and pipe tool, great little bonus!
Glad it arrived safely. Sorry I couldn't get you a little more Penzance, but that was the last of the tin I had. It should be enough to determine if you have a taste for it or not.

Enjoy!

hmmmm....I didn't think this far ahead this morning. :laugh:

I guess I wish to try either of these:

Dan's Tobacco Da Vinci

Mac Baren Black Ambrosia

hmmmm....I didn't think this far ahead this morning. :laugh:

I guess I wish to try either of these:

Dan's Tobacco Da Vinci

Mac Baren Black Ambrosia

I can probably get you on the DaVinci,

let me make it home and see.

I got you on the da vinci for sure, pm me your addy mate.

For My wish, I would like to try various samples of Boswells (Doesn't have to be full bags, just enough for a couple bowls), including the christmas cookie :thumbs:

I've got various Boswell's but I don't have Christmas Cookie. Send me your addy and I'll send what I have (4 varieties I believe).

Alan: Your package is out USPS Delivery Confirmation 0307 1790 0001 3256 6675. In addition to 2 oz. of Old English from Pipes and Pleasures, I added a sample of Spilman Mixture from Iwan Ries. Spilman is in my regular rotation and is available only from Ries in 7 oz. tins--so I think it also qualifies under your wish.

Got the tobaccos today. They smell great!

Thanks again!

:)

I've already had a wish fulfilled. I'll gladly donate my wish to someone who hasn't had one yet.

To Bigjake: DC 0307 3330 0002 0051 7420. There are 5 Boswell blends coming your way.

To Bigjake: DC 0307 3330 0002 0051 7420. There are 5 Boswell blends coming your way.

Thanks! Your a good man.

A suggestion would be to pm someone and tell them to step up, because from what Ive seen, in PIF's people don't do it because they feel greedy. I'd suggest someone that is either fairly active here in the pipe forum, or someone that is an "undercover" pipe smoker. I know a few, so if you can't think of anyone drop me a pm and i'll let you know.

A big thanks to Mr. Wolf for the package that arrived yesterday!

I love Virginia like McClelland No. 25 and McConnell Special London Mature. I've had the various bulk Virginias at my B&M but none of them are quite as good. They have the MCBaren No. 1 and McClelland Red Cake but they just don't cut it.

I'm open to any suggestions regarding a nice smooth/sweet virgnia.

Thanks,
Paul