• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Penzence or the original frog morton.

I believe Doc is still due a empty Butera Pelican tin, remember you have to grant a wish before making one mate. ???

I know this has slowed down...a lot...due to almost everyone that is or has been active in the Pipe Tobacco forum already having participated, but the rules still apply no matter how slow it gets. Maybe due to the lack of Dunhill tins and a few new blends having popped up, this will get itself rolling slow and steady again.

Penzence or the original frog morton.

I believe Doc is still due a empty Butera Pelican tin, remember you have to grant a wish before making one mate. ???

I know this has slowed down...a lot...due to almost everyone that is or has been active in the Pipe Tobacco forum already having participated, but the rules still apply no matter how slow it gets. Maybe due to the lack of Dunhill tins and a few new blends having popped up, this will get itself rolling slow and steady again.

My apologies, I was just trying to get the ball rolling again.

Maybe Doc would be willing to add some choices to his wish in order to get things going again, since it has been so long.

I've got all the tobacco I could possibly smoke. What I really would like is an empty Pelican tin. I like sea birds

Doc.

I've got you covered on this Doc, PM me your addy and I'll get it out to ya.

For my wish I'd like to try whatever happens to be smoking good at the moment, I'm super new to pipe tobaccos so anything at all will work.

I forgot all about this. I'll get my addy to you asap.

Doc.

Box was waiting for me when I returned from my trip. Thanks.

Doc.

For my wish I'd like to try whatever happens to be smoking good at the moment, I'm super new to pipe tobaccos so anything at all will work.

Anything more specific you may be looking for? What have you enjoyed so far?

Anything more specific you may be looking for? What have you enjoyed so far?

Been liking english blends a lot, as well as a few virginias. Nothing aromatic has worked for me really, having transitioned from cigars I like a real solid tobacco flavor over added stuff.