• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Places to buy Pipe Tobacco & Accessories

My screen says Places to buy Pipe Tobacco & Accessories - whats yours read
So you joined only to let us know about your favorite vendor? Are you associated with the vendor? Yes or no?

yeah I joined to share my favorite places to buy, favorite cigars and tobaccos to smoke & see what other people have to say about what they've smoked. why did you join?

yeah I joined to share my favorite places to buy, favorite cigars and tobaccos to smoke & see what other people have to say about what they've smoked. why did you join?
Are you associated with the Vendor? Please answer the question.

No I am not associated with the Vendor or any other Vendors. If I get a job with one you'll be the first to know. Why did you join? Please answer the question.

No I am not associated with the Vendor or any other Vendors. If I get a job with one you'll be the first to know. Why did you join? Please answer the question.
You're not off to a very good start. Read the rules, and post an introduction. If you want to continue to be a wise ass, your stay here will be extremely short.

Ill check the rules out and post an introduction for you. Maybe light up a stogie, pack your pipe, or roll one up- that might help, life is to short to mad MadMonk. Im new to the forum and am learning more about quality cigars and tobaccos from our fellow smoking community lately, rather than just buying whats on sale. Ill pass on any knowledge I have of any tobacco or cigar sale to anyone, I look for and appreciate the same in return.

You're missing the point here. You're first post is one pointing out a vendor. It's suspect behavior. Ok, you're not associated with the vendor, great, but it was a valid question. You haven't posted an intro telling us anything about yourself. Why you're here, what you love about the hobby, where you're from....and so on. You don't walk into a room and just start talking about a vendor you like if no one in the room knows you.

As for Monk's reason for joining....I'm guessing he posted it once upon a time, in his introduction. But since you probably don't understand the search function.....here you go.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-from-madmonk.40038/

Ill check the rules out and post an introduction for you. Maybe light up a stogie, pack your pipe, or roll one up- that might help, life is to short to mad MadMonk. Im new to the forum and am learning more about quality cigars and tobaccos from our fellow smoking community lately, rather than just buying whats on sale. Ill pass on any knowledge I have of any tobacco or cigar sale to anyone, I look for and appreciate the same in return.
Not mad at all. Suspicious would be more accurate.

gotcha -posted my intro & should have done that before checking out the forums.

that was a good analogy about walking into a room and just start talking to people- haha thanks brickhouse. Im not that great on technology and internet stuff I usually have to have my kids help me most the time, but that makes sense when you say it like that.

that was a good analogy about walking into a room and just start talking to people- haha thanks brickhouse. Im not that great on technology and internet stuff I usually have to have my kids help me most the time, but that makes sense when you say it like that.

I think what you'll find here is that we treat this forum very much like a private club. We know each other, personally, we get together when we can. We share life experiences as well as smoking experiences. So, admittedly so, we get a little protective of the club. But, anyone is welcome to join and we welcome all that do. We just ask that it's treated like that....like a place full of members sharing an experience, not just information. Stick around and read up, you'll be fine.

Okay, I get it and like that, very cool. Thanks for the insight.
btw- thats a good looking picture of the boxer, is that your dog? I had a German Shepard I loved her to death, she made it to 14 years old and had 3 litter of puppies (i should have kept one). But Im a dog guy and thats a good looking one!

Okay, I get it and like that, very cool. Thanks for the insight.
btw- thats a good looking picture of the boxer, is that your dog? I had a German Shepard I loved her to death, she made it to 14 years old and had 3 litter of puppies (i should have kept one). But Im a dog guy and thats a good looking one!

Yep, that's my Bindi Boo. She'll be 10 in September. Lot's of dog guys on this forum as well. I like dogs more than I like most humans to be quite honest. German Shepard's are a good looking breed. Bindi is getting a bit gray now, that pic was back in 2009 I think, and obviously I did a little paint brush filter thing on it. I just like how it turned out so I used it as my profile.

That is awesome -they are called mans best friend for a reason. They are great companions. Thanks again

Peretti's in Boston has some of the finest tobacco anywhere. They're one of of a very few who blend their own.

Watch City Cigars is a great place for pipe tobacco and they also do their own house blends.

I hope this is allowed Rod? I have a lot of pipe tobacco I would like to trade for CC's. Below is the ISO thread in the marketplace.

My thread