• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Places to buy Pipe Tobacco & Accessories

I visited The Briary this past fall. Great selection of pipes and tobacco.

well, dang... I missed that announcement, and was wondering why his web page didn't seem to be working lately :(

oh well - hope he enjoys his retirement :thumbs:

Reading through some old threads because I'm bored.

Everyone should own at least one cob:

Missouri Meerschaum seems to be the industry standard, but I honestly haven't tried anything else: http://www.corncobpipe.com/

Hello, Hoping someone has a German connection or is better at searching then me,.

I have a great briar with meerschaum insert that I am on the hunt for more filters for it takes say Heibe Papier Pfeifenfilter No. 3 (diameter: 3.4 mm) . And the pipe embassy won't ship to the USA.

Does anyone know anywhere in the US that might carry them B&M or Mailorder?

Hey thanks for sharing this ..Very useful as i have been looking forward for this...

Hello to everybody!
I am going to Singapore. Any help, where to buy pipe tobacco in this restricted area?
Kind regards from Austria!

In case it matters to anyone pipesandcigars.com is now owned by Cigars International.

Russ Ouellette, the brains behind the H&H blends went with P&C to CI.

So you can expect to see more of his work there. His, and CI's hope is that Russ will ramp up CI's pipe side. If anyone can, Russ will.