• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Playoff Fantasy Football league

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I'm going to run a playoff league through NFL.coms Playoff Challenge if any of you are interested. $20 in, 75% to 1st and 25% to 2nd.

Those of you that are in other leagues, you will be getting an email invite to it from me today.

You can look through the link below for the rules.

For those that haven't had a chance to look at the rules, there is no draft, it's more like daily fantasy where you just pick players every week. If you have the same guy in your lineup multiple weeks, they start getting multipliers. Sounds fun, but I've never done it.

Screenshot_20220108-061319~2.png

I think you’re going to have to remove me Justin. This site is just awful to work with on my phone and the app is worse. I can’t seem to get anything done on it. It’s extremely hard to decipher what is going on. Messed with it 30 minutes, I’ve given up.

I think you’re going to have to remove me Justin. This site is just awful to work with on my phone and the app is worse. I can’t seem to get anything done on it. It’s extremely hard to decipher what is going on. Messed with it 30 minutes, I’ve given up.
Yeah, you have to turn your phone sideways to at someone to your lineup, but then can't scroll through the players, it's terrible. Guessing it's fine on a computer, but that's just guessing.

Yeah, you have to turn your phone sideways to at someone to your lineup, but then can't scroll through the players, it's terrible. Guessing it's fine on a computer, but that's just guessing.
Computer is only “slightly” better. Dad that this is an nfl ran option.

Alright, I think I have my picks in for this week. I’ll send payment.