• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please give me some sugestion

OK, you KNOW there is one in every crowd, Right?....

Smoke the Un-Lit End!.. You'll get a burn in the Back of your throat the other way...

DON'T SAY IT!........

In my opinion some of the best $2 smokes out there are:

Indian Tabac Classic Maduro
Drew Estate La Vieja Habana
Punch Rothschild Maduro

These are some of the cigars that I started off smoking and still enjoy them now.

When I started out I used to get some decent samplers on cigarbid that averaged around $2 a stick. It gave me a chance to try a variety of smokes on a limited budget. Also, I usually get the Bohemian Red Corojo on there for $7-$9 a five pack which I like.

Sherpa's over on Cigar International are very smooth, mild smokes in that price range. I smoke the Dos Capas occassionally with morning coffee.

I have tried a Belinda Cigar, which is around $2-$3.00 a stick and is one of the better sticks in that price range.

half full monty said:
Sherpa's over on Cigar International are very smooth, mild smokes in that price range. I smoke the Dos Capas occassionally with morning coffee.
[snapback]264969[/snapback]​
Those are called Mystics. And right, they are very mild yet flavorful smokes. They have been my handout sticks this Christmas for people who are new to smoking. Like grown up candy canes. Everyone, even my girlfriend, has liked them. Even my friends wife liked them.

Nobody mentions Padron Fumas?!?!?! :whistling:

Drew_Moberly said:
A cheap cigar me and a few friends have leaned on in times of need was the Drew Estate La Vieja Habana....good sandwhich filler smoke for around 2 dolalrs a stick....thats just my $.02
[snapback]264397[/snapback]​

Yes sir! La Vieja's are a great, cheap smoke.

I've found that Pre-Embargo Genuine Counterfeit Cubans from JR Cigars are also an excellent smoke, for around 11 bucks shipped for a 5-pack.

JR Alternatives are great deals too. I just recently bought some Alternatives to the Punch Rothschild natural...its literally a Punch with a different band, and in cellophane instead of a fancy box. Not seconds either. $19.95 for 20.

Consuegras are also a good, cheap bundled cigar...they are seconds from the Villazon factory which makes Punch, Hoyo, El Rey Del Mundo, etc.

Padron is solid brand with some cheaper smokes that are good as well...

Bundled cigars get me through cold weather!!!!

Flor de Olivia bundles, natural or maduro. Runs about 1.80 a stick.

Mayorga Robustos with some age on them!! Many moons ago I ran a blind taste contest here and there were all types of cigars entered - Cuban, high-end, mid-range, and a few low-end. The stick that won was a $2 Mayorga maduro with some age.

JR Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cubans epicures. $82 for 50

I second the Flor de Olivas vote. I've had two boxes of the Grand Cameron beli ($45 for 25) and a box of the 10th anniversay torp (out of your price rage by a bit - $2.59/stick).

I third the La Vieja Habanas vote. Not to mention, it comes in what still might be the coolest looking box to date :) I particularly like the Cedar Chateau No.2

El Rey Del Mundo Cafe Au Lait (very small cigars) $24 for 24
Bolivar Fuerte Petit Bolivar EMS (very small cigar) $24 for 24

And a very recent addition.....I will tentatively vote for the new JR Alt ELs. I've have 4 of them in the past week (3 of the Hoyo Epicure No. 2 and 1 Monte Edmundo). I have 10 Hoyo Epi No. 2, 10 RyJ Hermosa, 5 Monte C, and 5 Monte Edmundos. I will post more as I have more. These are $26-29 for 20.

Cheers,
Dixie

Flor De Oliva Maduros have been a very good "everyday smoke" for me....they are priced right at $2 bucks and cheaper online......YY

cigardawg said:
I'll give you a suggestion. Put your addy in your profile...good things tend to happen to newbies that do. :thumbs:
[snapback]264351[/snapback]​

Yup! Good advice... I just 'welcomed' a couple of 'nooblers' as Neal would say and lets see... Isaac... Isaac... Hmm, nope, sorry... no listing for an Issac found.

Maybe next time, if you fill out yer damn profile! :laugh: