• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker Tourney Thursday 12th 8 PM ET

steamboat

Future Skinny Person
The tourney is named CigarPass $5+.50 and the password is CigarBOTL.

My Bad the tourney is on Poker Stars.

The tourney is named CigarPass $5+.50 and the password is CigarBOTL.

What client? I'm in.

Edit: If anyone wants to participate but does not feel comfortable putting money into an online site, PM me and I can front you the funds.

All my funds are on FullTilt. Anyone want to swap some $$? I'll transfer $$ into your FT account, you can transfer the same amount into my PS account. We may need to review the process on this. I've never done it, but it's fairly standard from what I've heard.

Send me a PM if interested and we can work out the details.

What are the stakes I know we will be playing for the 5.50 and PS will payout the places but are we gonna put cigars on the table also? We have the ability to have more than one table so someone (ME) could win a little money also. :whistling:

would love to, but I have no cashola online. :( Hit me off when we play just for sticks so I can get in there. Or someone let me know how to get some damn money on there. :(

Don

would love to, but I have no cashola online. :( Hit me off when we play just for sticks so I can get in there. Or someone let me know how to get some damn money on there. :(

Don

Same here ... no dough in the poker account.
Will play sticks game if someone can provide another option.

I'm hoping to play in this, but I won't be sure until Thursday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to register then.

Back