• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post-Op Appointment

MartyMcFly

Six weeks ago I had an operation to repair a couple herniated discs in my lower back which went pretty well. I had my second post-op. appointment today and found out that I can begin to slowly add some activity back into my life. Because of the surgery I was on strict orders that included no bending, lifting, or twisting. As you can imagine this was pretty difficult especially the first week as I had to have help with almost everything including getting dressed. Well now I'm feeling better and stronger and am going to be starting six-eight weeks of physical therapy, but the good news is that my mobility is going to be steadily increasing. This was great news as I am now one step closer to being fully recuperated. So I am heading out to treat myself at my local B&M and will be spending the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying a couple smokes. :D

Six weeks ago I had an operation to repair a couple herniated discs in my lower back which went pretty well. I had my second post-op. appointment today and found out that I can begin to slowly add some activity back into my life. Because of the surgery I was on strict orders that included no bending, lifting, or twisting. As you can imagine this was pretty difficult especially the first week as I had to have help with almost everything including getting dressed. Well now I'm feeling better and stronger and am going to be starting six-eight weeks of physical therapy, but the good news is that my mobility is going to be steadily increasing. This was great news as I am now one step closer to being fully recuperated. So I am heading out to treat myself at my local B&M and will be spending the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying a couple smokes. :D

No slouching in the chair Brother! :sign: Enjoy!

Congratulations, Marty. That's good news indeed. Do what the therapist says, every word of it and take it easy until you're fully back.

And of course, smoke a good one. Cigars are wonderful therapy. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Hope your recovery is full and complete. Back pain is one of those things that makes everything hurt. :(

Congrats on the good news! Take it easy on the recuperation time to ensure your recovery.

Ken

Phew nothing like getting over some back pain. It's awesome to be independant again.

Rock on brother!! Good things do happen to good people!! Enjoy a good one for this great news. :thumbs: