• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post-Op Appointment

MartyMcFly

Reaction score
Six weeks ago I had an operation to repair a couple herniated discs in my lower back which went pretty well. I had my second post-op. appointment today and found out that I can begin to slowly add some activity back into my life. Because of the surgery I was on strict orders that included no bending, lifting, or twisting. As you can imagine this was pretty difficult especially the first week as I had to have help with almost everything including getting dressed. Well now I'm feeling better and stronger and am going to be starting six-eight weeks of physical therapy, but the good news is that my mobility is going to be steadily increasing. This was great news as I am now one step closer to being fully recuperated. So I am heading out to treat myself at my local B&M and will be spending the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying a couple smokes. :D

Six weeks ago I had an operation to repair a couple herniated discs in my lower back which went pretty well. I had my second post-op. appointment today and found out that I can begin to slowly add some activity back into my life. Because of the surgery I was on strict orders that included no bending, lifting, or twisting. As you can imagine this was pretty difficult especially the first week as I had to have help with almost everything including getting dressed. Well now I'm feeling better and stronger and am going to be starting six-eight weeks of physical therapy, but the good news is that my mobility is going to be steadily increasing. This was great news as I am now one step closer to being fully recuperated. So I am heading out to treat myself at my local B&M and will be spending the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying a couple smokes. :D

No slouching in the chair Brother! :sign: Enjoy!

Congratulations, Marty. That's good news indeed. Do what the therapist says, every word of it and take it easy until you're fully back.

And of course, smoke a good one. Cigars are wonderful therapy. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Hope your recovery is full and complete. Back pain is one of those things that makes everything hurt. :(

Phew nothing like getting over some back pain. It's awesome to be independant again.

Rock on brother!! Good things do happen to good people!! Enjoy a good one for this great news. :thumbs:

Good luck with the rehab!