• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Posting Options

Breedy

Busted
So where did all the buttons go for posting a link, picture, italics, bold, color, etc...etc...

I mean I see "Poll" and "Post Options" over to the right, but they are not click able for me. The only options to the right that I can effect is to enable things or follow the topic.

Whats the deal?

So where did all the buttons go for posting a link, picture, italics, bold, color, etc...etc...
I mean I see "Poll" and "Post Options" over to the right, but they are not click able for me.  The only options to the right that I can effect is to enable things or follow the topic.
Whats the deal?
Also, it seems as if there's something screwy with quoting and replying; not sure if it's posting in general. This post should appear as two separate paragraphs, and I'm guessing it won't look that way when I hit "Add Reply".

YEP,yep, and yep. I'm having all these problems as well. I also can not switch themes. My phone seems to be STUCK with both mobile and desktop theme aspects making it a PITA to visit CP on my phone.

Same here. "More reply options" only gives me raw html coding, and that's a pain in the ass for pics and links.

Miss the damn smileys, too.

~Boar

I have all the same issues and none of my drop downs are working. Like when I click on my name at the top it sends me to my profile instead of giving me the drop down items. I am also not able to post pics in my gallery?

have the same issue while using chrome but not with firefox. Semms like chrome is the problem since everything that wasn't working works fine in firefox for me.

I'm having the same problems. Has this been resolved for you folks,and if so, what do I need to do?

Doc.

Well Doc, spill the beans... for those of us who still are having these issues.

I thought you were some kind of computer geek. It's the usual fix. Clear your cookies.

Doc.

Well like I said before in the other thread, that only works for a day or two and then the problems come back.