• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Posting Whore!

ParaGod

Semper Fi
That's right, I am back, and I have a new toy to play with. Since I have been working my ass off these last few months it has been very hard to go online to check out my favorite website, but not anymore, now that I upgraded my cell phone, to a PPC, I can now surf the net and post messages from my phone, yeah I know this isn't new, but it is to me. I bought Sprint's new PPC "Audiovox PPC-6600". I just love this phone. Anyway you should see me around alot more now! :D

Were you gone? :sign: :sign:

Welcome back, Mike, glad to see that life is giving you a little more free time! :thumbs:

Hey PG, good to see you around brother and don't be a stranger. Oh yeah, try to stay away from the trees huh...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Got the TiVo hooked up to the Sprint PPC Audiovox PPC-6600 yet, techno wienie... ;)

Get grilling ! Get some chili pepper seeds started ! Get those plum tomotoes plants in the ground! Get posting!

Good to see ya on the forum Mike !

:MMM :thumbs:

Welcomne back Para..... even though I don't know ya. :D

MMM..... is that you ?? :D

:sign: :sign: Boy, a guy comes back after a few days absence and look at all the folks who come outa the woodwork!!! :sign:

Back just in time to have a 2000 post contest. :p

Yeah, I am enjoying my new freedom. I can go just about anywere and stay on the net. :D